The silent cry that you've been hiding for a while

Felix's pov:

We were in the practise room, we took a little break so we were talking about everything and nothing. 

''I'm wondering how the girls are doing.'' I said and the attention turned to me.

''Yeahh, Didn't they get today the news if they succeeded the training?'' Lee know asked.

''Yes, Just hope they get through.'' Chan said. 

''They will!'' I said looking at the others and they nodded.

''Let's continue the practise.'' Chan said and we all stood up again and continued the Practise together. 

After the practise was over, i ran to my phone to look for messages, but nothing. It was 7 PM. So i called Alyne. The rest all started to gather around my phone.

''Hello?'' I asked when the phone was picked up.

''Hi.'' She said cut off. I looked to Han and he looked back at me.  'Has she been crying?'

''How did it go?'' I asked her.

''Did what go?'' She said.

''Have you been sleeping or something? The result? Did you and Grace succeed?'' I said.

''Oh, yes we did succeed. Uhm, i need to go. Bye!'' She said and hung up. We were happy, but we stared at each other.

''Did something happen?'' Jeongin asked.

''We don't know Innie, We don't know.'' Seungmin said giving the boy next to him a pat on the back.  

''Let's go eat!'' Chan said to brighten the mood a little and we went back to our dorm and we ordered some food. After we waited for the food, the food arrived and Chan paid for the food, while the others all dugged into the food. While i kind of waited for a message of Alyne, but got nothing. So i sended her a message.

----------------------------------------------------------

Little Lynnie<33

Me: Heyy

Me: You okay?

Me: You sounded a little sad.

Me: Lynnie?

--------------------------------------------------------------

All sent, but they didn't arrive by her. I got worried, so i called Grace.

''Heyy'' Grace said over the phone.

''Heeyy Grace, sorry for calling you. By any chance. Is Lynn with you?'' I  asked her over the phone.

''Uhm, No, She wanted to go out and said she went to Lee know. Why?'' She said. I looked around and saw Lee know eating with the others.

''Lee know is here with us, eating.'' I said and Lee know looked up at me and stood up and then stood next to me.

''What?'' Grace said.

''My messages also didn't arrive. Her phone could turned it off, i don't know. But they didn't arrive.'' I told her. 

''Uhmm. Where could she be...'' Grace said over the phone.

''What happend by the result telling?'' I asked her.

''Nothing really. We all passed expect for one person.'' She said.

''Was she close with her?'' I asked her.

''We were all kind of close, Why?'' She asked me.

''Well, when i called her, she sounded like she was crying and she cut off sentences very fast.'' I explained. Now everyone was standing around me, trying to listen.

''She came back looking fine and then she went out.'' Grace said.

''Where could she possibly go?'' I asked Grace.

''I don't know, she took the car. She could actually go everywhere.'' Grace said.

''We'll go look for her. Changbin will come to you and you'll go together.'' Chan said hoping it would come through the phone.

''Okay!'' Grace said and we hung up.

''That girl...'' I said after i putted my phone away.

''What exactly happend?'' Jeongin asked confused.

''Alyne kind of walked away. Actually rode away. Using me as excuse.'' Lee know said.

 ''But why?'' Jeongin Asked.

''Probably, cause someone got eliminated.'' Felix said.

''Just let's go for now, finding her.'' Han said. We all nodded and we went out and Changbin went first to Grace.

I first of went to Her father's house, But she wasn't there. I called our mom, in case she called there. Then i went to look around public places she would go to. After half an hour i got a call. It was Han.

''Jisung, did you find her?'' I asked as i picked up the phone.

''I think so. I think i see her.... Yeah i see her.'' Han said.

''Where?'' I asked him. 

''She is in Seongnam. In the park.'' He answered.

''Okay, I'm on my way! I'll sent the others a message!'' I said and with that i hung up and started messaging the others.

Han Jisung's pov:

I came at the park in Seongnam. I started to look around, until i saw someone on a swing. Looking kind of sad while clinging at the rope of the swing. I looked a little closer and i saw Alyne. I called Felix and then i walked up to her.

''Lynn?'' I asked. She looked up. Her eyes were red and puffy.

''Jisung.'' She said a little Suprised.

''You okay?'' I asked. She nodded. I sat on the swing next to her.

''How did you know i was here?'' She asked.

''You sounded sad and all on the call when Felix called you. He was worried the whole time. He hasn't eaten yet, He was too worried, he sended you multiple messages. They didn't arrive. And you used Lee know Hyung as excuse to get away. Is you're phone dead?'' I asked.

''No. Just not turned on...'' She said.

''We all were worried about you.'' I said.

''Were you?'' She asked.

''Yeah we were worried.'' I said.

''I'm asking if you were worried?'' she asked again.

''Me?'' I asked her.

''Yes you dummy.'' She said.

''Are you drunk?'' I asked her.

''Nooo.'' She said.

''Did you drink?'' I asked her.

''Just a little.'' She said smiling. I facepalmed myself. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry for not posting longggg! :(

I'll try to write more. I also have been writing a Chan book. 

Hope you liked the chapter <3

Stay healthy and Safe! <3

Words: 914

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------