If you don't feel like it, then why do you smile?

Alyne's pov:

''Your performance was amazing darling <3 Hope to see you soon again when we reunite together<3 - Always yours Hy<3''

''HOWW?!!'' I started screaming. Grace shocked at my reaction.

''What?'' She asked.

''How does he know my hotel room too??'' I asked mad.

''Who?'' Grace asked calmly.

''Hyeon.'' I said.

''WHAT?!!?'' Grace said mad.

''Yeah that.'' I said.

''Out. Out. Out. Out. Out.'' I said and pointing to the flowers.

''What do i do?'' Grace asked.

''I don't know. Wait.'' I said and i went to the phone of the hotel.

''Hello?'' I asked.

''Hello?'' A woman on the other side said.

''Can there come someone to my room to get some trash gone?'' I asked.

''Sure, give me one second.'' The woman said. ''Someone is on their way.''

''Okay, Thank you, bye.'' I said and then putted the phone down. After a few minutes there was a knock on the door. There was a man standing with a trash can. I gave him the flowers.

''Uhmm, these are flowers in bloom? I don't know what is wrong with it miss?'' He said.

''The sender, that is what is wrong with this. Please throw this away.'' I pleaded to the man and he nodded and took the Flowers.

''Thank you sir.'' I said and i closed the door.

''Lyn?'' Grace asked.

''I can get so mad over this, you know.'' I said while my eyes started filling with water while falling to the floor.

''I know, come.'' Grace said and she helped me up and let me sit on a chair. 

''Here drink some water.'' Grace said when  she came back from the bathroom with a glass.

''Thanks, it is just. I hate it when he does this. Why can't he just leave me alone? I am happier without him.'' I said while there were tears coming from my cheeks.

''I don't know, But it is indeed really annoying.'' Grace said. I nodded.

There was a knock on the door. We both looked up.

''It could be the boys.'' I said quietly. Grace nodded. ''I'll go to the bathroom.'' I said and i went to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I heard Grace opening the door. I went to wash my face up to look like i didn't cry. After a few minutes i heard someone calling my name.

''Alyne?'' It was a deep voice, i think it is Felix.

''Yeah? Who is there?'' I asked.

''Felix. Are you okay?'' He asked me.

''Yeah? Why wouldn't i be?'' I asked.

''You're in there for a while now when we arrived.'' Felix explained.

''Ah Yeah, i have a bit of a upset stomach.'' I said.

''You need anything?'' Felix asked.

''No, i'll be out in a minute.'' I said.

''Okay.'' Felix said.

After he left i looked at myself in the mirror.

'I am bad for lying to him, my brother...' 

I splashed some water in my face and didn't look much anymore of crying and then went back to the others.

''Alyneeeee!'' I heard the boys as i came into the room.

''Hi Guyss. How are you?'' I asked them.

''We're fine, how about you? Felix said you had an upset stomach. Are you okay? Need anything?'' Chan asked.

''I am okay now. Don't worry.'' I said and then i look to Han, who was looking to me suspiciously. I gave him an innocent face.

''You two were amazing out there!'' Lee know said.

''Thank you Lee know. But not as amazing as you guys were out there.'' Grace said, i nodded in agreement.

''Lies.'' Changbin said. ''I messed up a bit yesterday.'' He Confessed.

''So you did!!!'' Hyunjin then screamed. Grace and i flinched at the sudden reaction.

''I asked if you messed up and you said you didn't!'' Hyunjin said.

''I confessed to disagree to them!'' Changbin said back.

''Yeah, but you lied to me!'' Hyunjin said and he dramatically took his hands to his heart as if he was shot. We laughed at the scene.

''At least he confessed.'' Chan said smiling.  We nodded, but the whole time i noticed Han looking to me.

''Han, can i speak with you?'' I asked him. He nodded.

''Grace, can we use your room for now?'' I asked, she nodded and gave her card. We got some ''oohss.'' As we walked out of the room.

''Why did you lie about your stomach?'' Han asked immediately as we came into Grace's room.

''What do you mean? I have a upset stomach.'' I said as i went with my hand over my stomach.

''I know you don't have one, quit playing. Tell me what really happend?'' Han asked.

''Nothing happend.'' I said.

''Then why were you inside the bathroom for so long?'' Han asked.

''Cause i took a shower.'' I said.

''There wasn't water running and if you needed clothes, you had to get out or call someone to get you some.'' Han said.

''Whyy?'' I asked.

''Why what?'' he asked.

''Why are you doing this?'' I asked him.

''Cause i care about you and if something happend i want to protect you.'' Han said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hiii, how are you?? I hope you liked the chapter.

Stay safe and healthy, don't forget to hydrate <3

Words: 816

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------