The silent cry that you've been hiding for a while

''Changbin, we did nothing!'' We yelled after him.

Alyne's pov:

I fast walked after Changbin in case he would say something. Surprisingly he did not, still i was suspicious of him. 

''Dinner is ready!'' Lee know screamed through the dorm.

''You don't have to be so loud.'' Chan said.

''Some here are deaf. That's why.'' Lee know said with a smile.

''Or you just wanna scream?'' Grace said. I noticed that Changbin smiled.

''What are you smiling about Changbin?'' Jeongin asked as he noticed it too.

''Oh no nothing. I just wanna eat what Lee know and Grace made.'' Changbin said.

''What did you two do?'' Hyunjin asked.

''Huh?'' Lee know asked.

''The kitchen.'' Hyunjin pointed to the kitchen. It was pretty dirty.

''Just a little fight with some stuff.'' Grace said.

''I thought i would be nice to say that i would do the dishes. But no, let them do the cleaning themselves.'' Seungmin said and we all nodded except for Lee know and Grace.

''Maybe you two also need to shower?'' Youna said.

''Why?'' Grace asked. 

''The one has egg on their head dripping and the other has some pepper in the hair.'' He replied. 

They looked at each other, first they looked mad, but then burst out in laughter.

''Let's just eat.'' Changbin said and we all nodded while Lee know and Grace were still laughing.

After we were done with eating and talking, we went to play a game together.

After the game, Changbin asked me and Han to come to his room for something. We were confused. When we came into his room he closed the door.

''What were you two doing in the bathroom?'' Changbin asked. We both blushed and Changbin then gasped.

''No no no, it's not like that.'' Han said.

''We did nothing, Changbin.'' I said. ''I was crying.'' 

''Why?? Of happiness? or sadness?'' Changbin asked.

''Both.'' I replied. He gasped.

''Are you pregnant????'' Changbin then asked.

''AAhhhhhh, not you tooooo.'' I trailed off and wanted to slam my head against the wall, but Han stopped me.

''You too?'' Han asked me.

''Yeah, the girls did that too in the US.'' I said.

''You were already pregnant in the US?!!?!?'' Changbin askedd and then he opened the door and he wanted to scream, but i held my hand over his mouth and pushed him back inside.

''I am NOT pregnant.'' I said.

''Is it a boy or girl?'' Changbin asked. "If it is a boy, name him Changbin.'' He said with a smirk.

''I AM NOT PREGNANT.'' I said loud.

''Okay, didn't have to be so loud.'' Changbin said. I gave him a side eye. Then the door slammed open.

''WHo is prEgNAnt?'' Chan and Youna asked.

''NO ONE.'' Han and i said at the same time.

''Are you-?'' Youna asked again.

''Noooooo. I already said in the US, I AM NOT.'' I said getting frustrated.

''But why did you cry then?'' Changbin asked.

''You cried?'' Youna asked.

''Who Cried?'' I heard Grace asking from further away. 

''Oh no.'' I said under my breath and tried to hide in a bed.

''Lynniee? What are you doing?'' Eun-kyung asked.

''Lynn?'' Grace asked. Then i sat up in defeat.

''Yeah?'' I asked.

''Who cried?'' She asked me.

''I did.'' I said looking down.

''Why?'' She asked.

''Cause of happiness and sadness, kind of sadness.'' I said.

''Huh?'' She asked and then looked to Han.

''She is happy cause of today, but scared for tomorrow. That is why she cried in the bathroom.'' Han replied.

''Did she-?'' Grace asked. Han nodded and i looked confused at them.

''Talk to me next time, okay?'' Grace asked. I was confused but still nodded.

''I think it is time for us to go to our dorm.'' Ha-yoon said.

''Yeah..'' We all said.

''Let's go. Goodnight boys.'' Youna said. I gave one fast kiss to Han, Youna gave a kiss to Chan and Grace gave Lee know one and then we went to our dorm.

After we got to our dorm, we all were tired so we went to bed.

The next day...

I woke up by the sound of some footsteps out of my room.

"Who is outside my room?" I asked

"Oh did I wake you? I am sorry." Ha-yoon said.

"What is wrong? Why you walking in circles?" I asked her. Then she opened my door.

"How did you know?" She asked.

"It was kind of hearable." I replied.

"Oh." She said and came sitting on my bed. "I am kind of nervous."

"Wait why?" I asked confused.

"I don't know what to expect today. Like what will happen. He's gonna get locked up right?" Ha-yoon asked nervous.

"Calm down, you'll more nervous than me even though I don't show." I said trying to calm her down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hiii, i hope you liked the chapter! <3 Hope you're doing well (:

Stay safe and Safe <3

Don't forget to hydrate <3

Words: 762

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------