How your heart sobs when you're alone

Alyne's Pov:

As we said goodbye to the boys we went to the shop to buy stuff of Stray Kids, i found a little shirt, size for a little kid, but also one in baby size. Don't mind me, but i'm gonna takes these for my siblings, maybe they like it very much. Like i liked the concert very much actually, didn't really expect it to be fun, But i still spended time with Grace and Jin which made me happy. And Jin and Grace almost bought one of everything. I laughed at how much they got, but still, they're fans and big fans. As we finished we went back to my car and i started to drive. Since it was the begin of the evening, we went to the macdonalds to eat there. As we waited for our order, i noticed a dark shadow standing outside the window, as i turned to the window to look, there was no one. I shrugged it off and turned back to the girls. As our order got yelled, i went to get our order and i thanked them and then we walked back to the car, i still was a little suspicious, so when we got out i looked to the direction where the shadow stood, but there was no one.

Now i really shrugged it off and we walked to the car. As we sat down in the car, we started to eat. I ate a little bit fast, cause i wanted to start drive again, as i was done eating, i started to drive. After a while we stopped at Jin's house to drop her off, we waved her bye and then started to drive again. It was 9 Pm.

''If it is okay with you, i will stop at the hospital to visit and give the presents i couldn't give last time?'' I asked her. I couldn't, cause it got interruppted by Dove who wanted to see the world, But the world can be damn cruel, so i will protect her, just like i will protect Thomas from the world. They're my only siblings and they're young, i don't want them to be hurt like i was. 

''Is okay, i would love to see them again.'' Grace said with a smile, i smiled back and started to drive to the hospital. As we came at the hospital we went to the room and we saw, Min-jun, Dove and my dad in the room talking. I knocked on the door to get their attention.

''Alyne?'' My dad said suprised, i smiled at them. ''Why did you come here at this time? Don't you girls need to be at home? It's 9:45 pm.''

''I know, but i wanted to come here again before going back to Grace's apartment. And i couldn't give the present last time, but i also brought one for Dove.'' i said with a smile. My dad and Min-jun looked at each other and then at me.

I walked up to them and gave them each an  little bag, i waited with the gift for Dove, first wanted to see their reaction.

''Oh, Lyn, it is beautiful!'' They both said when they both took the matching yin yang necklaces. I helped them to put it on and i smiled at them. Then i took the bag out for Dove, first thing to come out was the shirt of Stray kids. They laughed a bit, but they loved it. The last one to come out was a little box, it was a necklace of the song Thunderous, but it was a necklace with a thunder icon. They smiled at the necklace, but it was a little to big now, so the necklace had to wait, but they said that they would let her wear the Stray kids shirt. I nodded and then i smiled to Grace who had a soft smile on her face. 

After half an hour it was time for us to go back and we said bye to the three and went back to the car. As we sat in the car, i didn't start the engine yet, Grace looked at me confused, so i started talking.

''Grace, i loved the today concert and i think it would be fun tomorrow too, but i think i do have to go back to Australia tomorrow night.'' i said with a fading smile. Grace looked sad at me.

''But you can't just go yet!'' She said as she almost started to cry.

''No, no, no, no, Please don't cry! I will still come visit often, but i have to make money again, cause i'm kinda running out. You know i have been off work for a little time, but it is time to get back to it too.'' I said while hugging her.

''But you can't go back, you promised me!'' She said with a tear on her cheek, i pulled her out of the hug and looked confused at her. ''You promise you would be here when i would audition!'' 

''Yes i will, but you will audition in three months right?'' i asked her. She shaked her head. 

''I will audition in two days, i have pushed it a little forward.'' she said and i looked at her with big eyes and i smiled and then hugged her again.

''That's amazing! and yes, i will stay longer.'' i said and she jumped up a little. i Chuckled and started the car to drive home. 

As we came home, i went to my room to change and when i removed my make up of my face and putted a mask on and went to the living room where Grace was sitting with two cups of hot chocolate. I smiled at her, she smiled back and we watched a youtube video and after that we went to bed. After a few hours, i woke up from a bad nightmare. I started to sob a little, but i didn't want to wake Grace up who was in the room next to me, so i Silently cried and after a little while of crying silent, i remembered Silent Cry and took my phone and i putted it on and connected my headphones with my phone and listened to it silently and the sobbing went down a little as i listened to the lyrics that gave me comfort. I layed in my bed and closed my eyes and i fell asleep with my headphones on. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Sorryyyy, this one was a little shorter. :) but next one will be normal lenght. 

Stay Healthy!

Words: 1089

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------