You can show your tears that you've been quietly hiding

Alyne's pov:

"Calm down, you'll more nervous than me even though I don't show." I said trying to calm her down.

After a while she calmed down and we went to the kitchen. There was Youna, Grace and Eun-Kyung talking while Youna was cooking.

"Morning!" They all said in unison.

"Morning." Ha-yoon and I said.

"Is the food almost ready?" I asked.

"Almost, just a few minutes. Take some plates out and put them on the table." Youna said and I took some plates and putted them on the table.

After I did that I sat down at the table and Ha-yoon did the same. After that the food was ready and we all eated the breakfast Youna made.

After we were done with breakfast Grace washed the dishes and then we went to get changed into our clothes.

After everyone was done, it was time to go to the court, Lisa brought us there.

''Thanks Lisa for the ride.'' I said.

''No problem. I hope that that man gets what he deserves. Goodluck!'' Lisa cheered me on. I smiled and she smiled back.

We went inside to find Hyeon already sitting in his chair. He smirked at me, but i only gave him a side eye.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry, i am too lazy right now for explaining the whole court thing what happens <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''My prediction is that Mister Hyeon gets 6 years spending in jail and has a restraining order from Alyne, her family and friends for a lifetime. That is my prediction for this case. The case is closed.'' The judge.

Hyeon looked mad at me, but i didn't give him a emotion, i just had a straight face for him.

When it was done we went outside. Outside i took a deep breath.

''Relieved?'' Grace asked, i nodded and gave her a tight hug. 

''It is a big of a relieve.'' Youna said.

''Congrats on having positive reactions on your relationship.'' I said to Youna.

''Thank you.'' Youna and Chan both said, they smiled at each other.

''Still, there are some negative, but we'll ignore those. Cause we are gonna work hard.'' Youna said and we nodded.

''And saying by that, we have to go tomorrow morning to Japan for our tour.'' Changbin said. Chan and Han started to pout. 

''Boys. It is work.'' Eun-kyung said with a sweet smile.

''You don't know how it feels.'' Chan said with a sad face.

''I do, but i don't complain.''  Lee know said. Chan and Han groaned. 

''As if it is for a long time.'' Seungmin said.

''It is absolutely not, but okay.'' Hyunjin said.

''The oven can be still warmed up, Hyunjin.'' Lee know said.

''I'll keep shut.'' Hyunjin said. Lee know smiled sweetely after getting a stern look from Grace.

It is in the afternoon and we went back to the company where we were gonna train some. The boys went to help us a bit with correcting our wrongs and we did the same by them.

Later we did nothing much, Changbin went with Hyunjin to get some food while we waited in the practice room.

''What are you guys gonna do in Japan?'' I asked them while we waited.

''Some new songs from the new album, Most other Japanese songs and Solo stages. That is what we are the most excited for. Don't tell about this!'' Chan said. 

''Don't worry.'' Youna said. ''My girls can keep quiet.'' She said after with a smile.

We smiled at the trust of our leader in us.

"Food is here!'' Changbin screamed through the Practice room.

''Don't have to be so loud!'' Jeongin said while having his hands covering his ears.

''Sorry.'' He screamed again.

''Changbin please.'' Hyunjin said.

''Sorry, Hyunjinnie.'' Changbin said.

''Give us our food!'' Ha-yoon said.

''Here you go.'' Hyunjin said.

''Thank you!!'' We S-light said.

''no problem.'' Hyunjin and Changbin said.

After that we ate the dinner Changbin and Hyunjin Brought.

We did some other things and then it was getting late.

''We should go back, we have to rise early.'' Chan said.

''Yeah.'' Youna said and we all nodded and went to the dorms.

After we got by the dorms, we said goodnight to each other and then went into our dorms to go to sleep.

The next day...

I woke up to a message. It was from Han.

------------------------------------------------------------

Han<3

Hii<3 I had to go early, but have a good day!

-----------------------------------------------------------

A few tears rolled down my cheeks. Then Grace comes in.

''Lynniee, Rise and Shi-'' Grace said and then looked concerned.

''Oh no, i have a few tears, cause of happiness, don't worry.'' I said as i came out of bed and walked towards her.

''Well, we got some stuff to do today so.'' Grace said.

''Like what?'' I asked.

''Training, making some music and eventually watching the live of the kids.'' Youna explained as she stood in the door frame.

''You mean them?'' I asked, They both nodded.

''How??'' I asked.

''We have two options. Going there and watch. Or watch it online.'' Youna said.

''It think it is best to do Online, like tomorrow we have a radio session.'' Grace said and both Youna and i nodded.

''Okay, get ready.'' Youna said. Later we heard Youna yell through the dorm after she walked away. ''Breakfast is ready in 2 minutes!''

''Okayy!'' We heard back, Grace and i laughed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hiii! I hope you liked the chapter! <3 I am excited for Rock-Star album!! <333

Stay safe and Healthy! <3 

Words: 857

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------