I can't find an oasis in your heart

Alyne's pov:

As we got up the stairs, we find the other inside my bedroom. They all are surrounding Han.

We walk in and i keep my head down.

''I caught her!'' Lee Know says. They all look up at us, i keep my head down.

''I'm Sorryy'' I say quietly.

''What? What is she saying Minho?'' Hyunjin asks.

''I Said I'm Sorry!'' I said louder this time. ''But i already said sorry before i did it. And he wouldn't let me go!''

''Cause you were saying something that was not true and we had to bring Lee know for you to realise that saying that around us, will get you trouble in trouble.'' Han said. ''But whyy my foot?''

I ran to him and i kneel next to him looking at his foot.

''Does it hurt badly?'' I ask him concerned.

''No not really, but just why.'' He asks again.

''Like i said, you wouldn't let go! Come on, let me help you to you're room.'' I say as i stand up and help him up.

As we got downstairs, i help Han getting to his room. I say good night to the boys and i went back upstairs.

''Sorry for freaking out that badly.'' I say as i come into the room to find Grace sitting on bed.

''I'm sorry for not informing you, but JYP asked us to do so we could come here with you and the boys wanted, especially Felix. And we all want you to do you're audition, even you couldn't due to what happend here, so JYP asked for this.'' Grace explains, i nod.

''But you only got singing and Dancing? Don't you need also rapping?'' i ask her, she nods.

''But you didn't have any video's of rapping and you didn't rap while karaoke.'' Grace says.

''Okay, let's do this.'' I say to her and i toss her my phone.

''Wait what? You wanna rap in a video to send it to JYP?'' She asks me clearly. I nod.

''Don't he need all three of them?'' I ask her and she smiles to me.

(This is what Alyne Raps)

''Is it done?'' I ask her, Grace nods and smiles brightly to me.

''Let me send it to Chan, so he can send it to JYP.'' Grace says.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Grace's Phone:

~Chat~

Channie :)

- You: *Send Video of Alyne's rap*

She wanted to do also rap.

- Channie :) : Ah okay, i will send it to JYP :)

----------------------------------------------------------------

''he will send it.'' She says, i smile and after that we went to bed.

Next Day...

After we ate breakfast and talked for a bit, Chan and Felix came into the house greeting us with a smile and they joined the conversation.