Give me your silent cry, ooh, woah

! A little bit very much cursing!

Alyne's pov:

We played some games and talked for a while. When my phone started to ring, i excused myself from the room and i went to the hallway. 

''Hello?'' I asked as i picked up the phone.

''Hey.'' Said the familiar voice.

''What do you want Hyeon?'' I asked mad.

''Calm down, babe, that's not how you talk to someone you miss.'' Hyeon said.

''Where the h3ll are you talking about, f#cking rotten person that you are.'' I said mad, trying not to scream.

''Damn, Feisty, but the song you sang. I could definitly hear you're missing me, so come back so we can be together again, my love.'' He said.

''Back together, my f#cking foot. I don't miss you're rotten @ss, i am relieved that i got away from you, you psycho. Just leave me the h3ll alone, i hate you the most in the damn universe!'' I said screaming the last sentence and i hung up and threw my phone through the hallway.

Next to me i heard the door open, i started to walk away.

''Jisung! Grace!'' I heard I.N calling them. I started to walk faster. 

''Alyne!'' I heard Jisung from behind me calling out to me. I was still walking away. Not long after i got by the elevator, I waited for the elevator. Just as i wanted to step in the elevator, the next thing i know, i was taken away further than the elevator by my waist. 

''Let me go!'' I say almost screaming.

''No. Talk to me.'' Jisung said as he set me against the wall facing him. I turned around to face the wall. But he turned me back around.

''What was that about? Why did you throw you're phone.'' He asked me.

''I hate him, i damn hate him to h3ll.'' I said as tears started to run.

''Awhh, don't cry, it's okay. But who? Who called you?'' He asked me.

''He did...Hyeon.'' I said. ''He thought the song was about him, But it wasn't and he wanted to get back together. So i told him to go to h3ll.'' 

''If i ever see him, i will punch him in the face so hard.'' Jisung said mad.

''Don't ever hurt yourself!'' I say to him strict.

''Was the song about someone?'' He asked me looking directly in my eyes.

I heard myself saying yes as i was lost in his eyes.

''I mean no.'' I say fast.

''Yes or no?'' Han asked.

''Yes... No!'' I say again.

''And now say one answer.'' He said strict. ''And don't even dare to lie.''

''No.'' I said, but i could see that he saw it was a lie.

''I told you not to lie...'' He said.

''But i didn't l-'' I got cut off by a soft and sweet kiss. As he pulled away, i looked at him with big eyes and a blush on my cheeks.

''I told you already i would do something i would regret.'' He said. I pulled him back for another kiss. As we pull back, we look both a bit flustered.

''I think we should go back, before the others are getting concerned.'' I said and Jisung just nodded and we started to walk back.

''Alyne! Are you okay?'' Felix and Grace both asked when they saw us. I nodded and she gave me my phone back. Grace looked weird at me, she definitely knew i was flustered.