The rainwater wells up, the rainwater wells up, everything is complicated

Grace's pov:

''From what is says here, her only symptoms of having milk without Medication that have shown in her life is irregular pulse and a rash on her arm.'' the doctor said. We all nodded.

After that we waited until Alyne could go to a own room when she is stable. After a half hour Han came to me.

''Grace?'' He asked.

''Yeah?'' I said.

''Why was Alyne mad at me?'' Han asked.

''When she is not feeling well she can be real moody. She then has mood swings.'' I explain.

''Yeah, but she got mad at me.'' Jisung said.

''Well...We were here already yesterday. The person Felix was calling with was not a friend from Australia, It was Alyne. She heard you almost say a name, but it got cut off and.... She got thoughts, but she shook it off after we convinced her. And Today before the concert after we woke Alyne up. We went to a cafe to get her something to eat. But when we got inside she saw you and Felix sitting with two other girls...Laughing and all...'' I explained to Han.

''She thought that i...?'' Han asked for confirmation. 

''Yeah.. She thought you were cheating...'' I confirmed. Han sighed and sat down on a chair with his head in his hands. 

''It's gonna be okay.'' I said.

''I know, but how can i explain....'' Han said.

''Just tell her what really happend, with Felix i think is best, You both were there.'' I said, Han nodded and walked away to Felix.

After a little while, Alyne got out of the IC and brought to her own room. 

She was still asleep and Felix, Han and i stayed by her side for the most of the time. 

After a while she woke up, Felix and i were in the room.

''How are you feeling?'' I asked her. 

''I'm dizzy.'' Alyne answers. 

''It is okay.'' I said. ''Get the doctor.'' I said to Felix.

''Lynnie?'' I asked Alyne.

''Hm?'' She replied.

''Why didn't you take your medication this morning of afternoon?'' I asked her.

''I forgot i think.'' She said.

''Why didn't you say you weren't feeling well?'' I asked her again.

''I didn't want to ruin the surprise.'' Alyne said.

''You wouldn't and didn't.'' i replied with a smile and she gave me a weak smile. 

Then Han and Felix came inside with the doctor.

''Hi Alyne. How are you feeling?'' the doctor asked.

''Okay, but a bit dizzy.'' She replied.

''You had an irregular pulse, but that became an regular pulse again and you had a rash on your arm, but it is almost gone as i see.'' The doctor said as he looked at her arm. ''You can be discharged this evening, just keeping here for safety.'' 

''Okay Thank you doctor.'' We said.

Then there was silence. I signed for Jisung to talk to her. He walked towards her and sat in the chair next to her.

''Alyne?'' Han asked.

''Yeah?'' Alyne said neutral, but she didn't look at him. 

''Look at me.'' Han said and she looked to him. 

''I love you.'' He said. I looked with big eyes to Felix, who looked back with big eyes.

''Pff, To how much other girls do you say that?'' Alyne said. 

''Only my mom.'' Han said. 

''Those girls were our exes from before being a trainee.'' He started.

''Great start.'' Alyne replied.

''She cheated on me.'' Han said.

''Mine didn't. We just understood both we didn't weren't happy both.'' Felix said.

''So why did you guys talk to them then?'' Alyne asked.

''Yeah, i would like to know too.'' I said.

''We are okay. We all are, the boys too.'' They said.

''How? She cheated on Han?'' Alyne asked mad. We were scared by how fast she switched mood.

''Calm down.'' Felix said. 

''No, why would she? Han is a sweetheart.'' Alyne said. 

''Yeah and an minute ago you thought i cheated on you.'' Han said.

''That doesn't change the fact she did while your a sweetheart, but that has nothing to do with you cheating.'' Alyne replied. 

''If i cheated i wouldn't be a sweetheart would i?'' Han asked.

''No, but i give you a chance to explain so then i'll know if you are still a sweetheart.'' Alyne explained. I held my chuckle, so did Felix.

''We just talked with them, cause we are okay and we were back in the US.'' Han explained.

''Is it true?'' Alyne asked and she looked at Felix. He nodded.

''You're not covering for him right?'' Alyne asked again and Felix shook his head. 

''But why did you say on the phone that you wanted to talk about her then?'' Alyne asked Han. 

''Cause Emilia texted me when she heard we were in the US. She wanted to talk with us and Felix's Ex, cause it been a while and she has a boyfriend. They both have.'' Han said.

''Okay. I believe you.'' Alyne said. Han hugged her. I stood next to Felix and he smiled to me and i smiled back at him. 

''I'm gonna sleep for a bit.'' Alyne said as she yawned. 

''Alright. Sleep well.'' We all said and i stayed with Han and Felix in the room. Later Chan and Youna came to check how Alyne was and when they heard from us that she was getting discharged soon, they were happy and waited with us. They did let the others know, also their manager and we did let ours know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hii! <3 How are you?? I hope you're doing good! <3 Hope you liked the chapter! <3

I really love that Stray Kids has their own instagram accounts!! <33 Follow them if you want! <3

Stay safe and Healthy! <3 Hydrate too! <3

Thank you for the 1K reads! It means so much to me <3

Words: 932

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------