Sometimes only your long sighs can be heard at night

Alyne's Pov:

As we waited for the elevator to get to the floor, Grace held my hand. As the doors went open, i looked to see which way we had to go to get to Room 145. When we searched for a little, i saw the room 145 and i ran inside, alone. As i got inside, i saw mom laying unconscious and i looked around the room, two other beds in the room. One is Thom laying on with his Tablet and the other is Mom's boyfriend Leo laying on. He looked up as he saw me.

''Alyne!'' He said with a little smile, i smiled weak back. He had his arm in bandage. I looked at Thom, who looked happy and stood up and hugged me, i picked him up and hugged him. Like Emia said, He didn't have much and is okay.

''What happend?'' I asked Leo.

''Well, i think they informed you, we got into an accident as we were driving home from eating out. And a drunk diver crashed into us. You're mom protected Thomas, which caused her to get more damage and getting Thommie mostly unharmed, but she got unconscious.'' he explained to me. I looked at him and at Thom. I hugged Thom thightly before letting him go again and i hugged Leo.

''What do you have?'' I ask as i dry a tear on my face.

''Just a bruising on my arm, nothing serious.'' he said with a weak smile. i nodded and i walked to the chair standing next to my mom. As i sat down, i held her hand.

''I hope this didn't disturb anything in Korea, Lyn.'' Leo said behind me.

''Not really, Grace did her audition, i almost did audition, but then the phone call came. It's okay, i didn't sign up, it's just someone heard me singing quietly with Grace and that got the attention to me after they all were done.'' I said and chuckled a bit.

''Sorry, we didn't really wanted to disturb. It would be good if you did an audition, cause you do have a good voice.'' Leo said with a smile, i looked at him and smiled back. ''Did you came here alone?''

''No, JYP let Grace come with me, then Stray kids, who were by the auditions wanted to come too, well also because Chan and Felix their Family lives here. They're outside.'' i explained.

''Invite them in! It's okay.'' Leo said and Thom stood up.

''That's nine more people in the room.'' I said and before Leo could react Thom ran to the door and opened. I rand after Thom.

''Thom!'' i said and he was already outside with the others and he was in Grace her arms, i just smiled to them.

''Come inside'' i said to them, first they exchanged faces and then they went in. As they got in Grace went with Thom sitting on his bed and the others took chairs to sit on. Only Felix stood in the hallway still, looking kind of shocked at the sight of my mom.

''Felix, are you oka...'' But before i could finish my sentence, he ran out. I looked at the others and then ran after Felix. He went into the elevator, before it could close, i hold it open and went in. Felix was standing in the corner with his back towards me.

''Felix...'' I say, which cause him to turn around and he had tears in his eyes. "It's okay! It's gonna be okay, don't worry.'' I say to him as i hug him.

''It's not that..'' he said. ''My parents are not my biological parents, only my dad, My dad married my mom, but i never met my biological mom, but even though i live with my dad and new mom, i kept my Biological mom's last name. And i just want to know something to be sure, so i'm going to the reception to check.'' 

I nodded and waited with him and as the elevator opened i took Felix's hand and we walked to the reception where Emia was standing and working on the computer.