Through the cracks in the door of that poorly closed space called 'you'

!~TW~!   sexual assault. Rape. You can skip this chapter too if you're very sensitive.

Time skip of a few months....

Alyne's pov:

It is Christmas.

Luckily this time our group was free. But the boys had a thing to do for Christmas and then they could have a little time off to spend with Family. But me, Grace and Youna, we didn't go to our family yet. We went to the place the boys were performing.

To catch up a bit, nothing serious really happend luckily. Grace and i told our group about Han and Lee know, they accepted it and try to help us when needed. Youna and Chan started talking and hanging out more. That's it a bit.

We waited until it started and not much later, they started.

I noticed, Chan looking at Youna couple times. Lee know sometimes at Grace, Han looked at me some times. Their vocals were amazing. We were actually really fangirling in the crowd. 

When it was done, we went outside and when we were talking a girl came up to us.

''Hii, Are you also fans? I'm alone here, i don't know someone really. Is it okay if i stay with you guys?'' She asked us. We nodded. We got to know her a little. She is Wang Jessica, but likes to be called Jess. She doesn't know about our group which we asked and introduced her to. She is 23 years old, she moved as kid Korea out of England with mother. We exchanged numbers.

''I can't believe you're in a group and i don't know.'' Jess said.

''It's okay.'' Youna said smiling. Jess smiled back.

''We're gonna go. It was nice meeting you Jess!'' I said.

''Bye bye!'' She said. 

And after that we went to our dorm.

''I will go to my fathers. Tonight we will fly to Australia right?'' I asked Grace, she nodded.

''Youna, What are you gonna do for Christmas?'' We asked.

''I will go to my parents and then i will go to my sister and her daughter and stay there.'' She said and we nodded.

!~Tw~!

''I'm gonna go. Bye bye!'' I said waving my hand and then went to the bus stop. I waited for the bus and then sat on the bus. After a few stops, someone came into the bus and he sat next to me. I didn't mind, i just minded my own business. I stared out of the window when i felt a hand on my leg.

''Sorry, could you please get your hand of my leg?'' I asked politely. 

''I'm sorry.'' He said and then he got his hand of my leg. But not a few minutes later, he did it again.

''Sir.'' I said.

''Shh.'' He said.

''Sir.'' I said again.

''Just shut up. Didn't your parents learn you to shut up?'' He asked mad and then people looked at us. He bowed to them and they then minded their own business. ''So just shut up.'' He said and then he putted his hand on my thigh. I looked mad at the man, he saw it, but didn't do anything. I crossed my arms. He got his hand off my thigh. But then he touched the side of my b00b.

''Sir!'' I then screamed. I pushed his hands away.

''Shut up!'' He said. The bus then looked again to us.