You can show your tears that you've been quietly hiding

Alyne's pov:

''What's happening?'' Grace asked kinda shocked.

''uhmmmm.....'' I said.

''It is not what it looks like!'' Han said innocent.

''That is always being said!'' She said.

''It really isn't! Han, get off me please.'' I said and when i looked at Han i looked at him with pleading eyes. 

''I'm gonna smelt if you keep looking like that.'' Han said. I shook his shoulders and he understood the message and got off me and sat back in the chair.

''Grace, it was only kissing.'' I said as i sat on my bed.

''And a hickey.'' Grace said as she stood next to me and looked at my neck.

''What?!'' I asked and i looked in the mirror and saw the hickey. I looked to Han.

''This better be gone before we go back or i will kill you myself.'' I said.

''I know you won't! I'm too cute for you to kill.'' Han said and he did a Aegyo.

''He is right. Grace help me.'' I said pouting.

''You're too cute.'' Han said and he gave me a kiss on my forehead and walked out of the room. I sighed, Grace came sit in the chair in front of me.

''What's wrong?'' Grace asked.

''I'm scared.'' I said.

''For what?'' she asked.

''Getting caught. We will get caught one time.'' I said with a sad face.

''Don't worry, we'll protect you two.'' She said. 

''And you and Lee know.'' I said with a smile. 

''Yeah yeah, nothing official.'' She said. I open my mouth wide.

''Not?!'' I asked.

''Nope, but it's okay.'' She said.

''Nahh, he asked for permission now he gotta do it too.'' I said and i opened my phone. I started to call Lee know.

''No, no no don't!'' She said, but it was too late, Lee know had picked up the call.

''Heyy Alyne, how are you?'' He asked. I pushed Grace out of my room.

''I'm fine, but i just heard something. I am alone, i promise.'' I said.

''Hmm?'' He said.

''You didn't ask Grace out yet?!'' I screamed whispering.

''No?'' He said.

''But you asked permission.'' I said.

''Yeah?'' He asked.

''So why not ask her out?'' I ask.

''Ohh, yeahhh.'' Lee know said.

''I'm sorry, but right now kinda dumb.'' I say.

''Yah!'' He said mad.

''Sorry, but you understand why right?'' I asked.

''Yeah okay, was better to ask her out immediately.'' Lee know said.

''Ask her now.'' I said and i opened my door to see Grace standing there confused and i gave her my phone. 

''Hello?'' She asked.

''Hii, how are you?'' She said. 

''Yeah?'' She asked.

''Oh my....Yes!'' She said happy.

''Yeah, yeah'' She said.

''See you soon!'' She said happy and then hung up.

''And?'' I asked. 

''He asked me out and i said yes!'' She said happy, i screamed a bit for her.

''Everything alright there?'' My mom asked.

''Yes sorry!'' I said back.

''I'm so happy for you!'' I said.

''When we go back he'll be waiting at the airport.'' Grace said with a big smile. I smiled back at her. 

''Cute!'' I said.

''Yah! Don't do that!'' She said.

''Sorry! Love you too!'' I said and she laughed.

''Everything okay?!?'' Felix asked as he stood by us from running up the stairs. 

''Yes why?'' i said.

''I heard you scream.'' He said.

''Oh yeah, i'm happy for Grace.'' I said.

''What happend?'' Han asked as he came up from the stairs too. 

''Alyne is happy for Grace.'' Felix said.

''Why?'' Han asked.

''She got asked out by Lee know.'' I said.

''Yeah'' She said happy.

''At your look it looks like it is official.'' Felix said and Grace nodded. 

''Congrats!'' Felix said and then Han.

''Thank youu!!'' She said and they hugged.

''Goodnight.'' I said and i went to my bed. Grace had a matress next to my bed. She layed down there when she went to sleep. 

---

I woke up by the sound of hearing my name. I shoot up from laying down, i was sweating and Han stood next to my bed on the side where Grace wasn't laying.

''Am i dreaming?'' I asked. Han shook his head.

''You were screaming again. Luckily Grace didn't woke up.'' Han said.

''But how did you hear?'' I asked.

''I couldn't sleep, so i went to check if you two were sleeping and when i was outside, you were screaming.'' Han explained. I nodded.

''Are you okay?'' He asked. 

''Yeah, but don't know why i was screaming.'' I said.

''Hmm?'' He said. 

''You mind if i sleep here?'' He asked. 

''Here?'' I ask him again for clarifying.

''Yes.'' He said.

''Uhh, sure. But whe-'' Before i could finish, he came into my bed. ''Oh. Okay.'' I said.

He turned around to me when he was also under the covers. He smiled at me, i smiled back softly. 

''Goodnight.'' He said and gave me a kiss on my head.

''Good night.'' I smiled and i turned around to sleep on my side. After a few minutes i felt an arm getting around me and Han hugged me while sleeping. (You know about, big spoon, little spoon sleeping in bed? Yeah that.)

Not long after i fell asleep. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hii, i hope this chapter was okaayyyy!! 

Stay Safe and healthy! and hydrate! <3

Words: 821

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------