Can I listen to your familiar self-talk too?

Alyne's pov:

''There is the answer.'' I said with a little smile. 

''I think there is a misunderstanding.'' Changbin said.

''We just needed a reason to get mad and I'm sorry we used Grace as the reason. But for me she is my best friend and i love her as my best friend.'' Changbin said.

''Yeah, we needed him to get mad.'' Lee know said. We all nodded.

''Ahh okayy. But what is Grace to Lee know?'' Seungmin asked.

''She is our very good friend. And i like her.'' Lee know said with the last sentence muffled. Changbin smiled at his friend.

''What did you say at the end??'' Chan asked.

''Nothing.'' Lee know replied fast.

''Can we continue boxing?'' Lee know asked fast and looks to the ground.

''Lee know, can i talk to you.'' I asked him. He looked up to me and nodded.

''You like Grace huh?'' i asked him as we were alone.

''What do you mean?'' He asked a bit flustered.

''You're blushing a bit now and back in there. And you said you liked her.'' I told him.

''You heard that? Did the others hear it too? Did Grace hear it??'' He asked.

''I guessed a bit, i think Changbin did hear it, but i think he already knew. But you do.'' I said.

''Yeah..What now?'' He asked me.

''You could just confess to her. Or do what you need to do or something. I won't tell her, don't worry. I know you're keeping something secret too for someone else, but you did help me a lot. It would be really mean to not help you out when you did it a lot for me. So tell me, what do you want to do.'' I explained.

''I think i want to think about it first. But i do think i want to confess to her, but not yet.'' He said. I nodded.

''I got ur back, you tell me when you need help.'' I said to him.

''With what does he need help?'' I heard Grace asking behind us. I turned around and stood next to Lee know.

''With a new dance for the upcoming awards.'' I said with a smile to Grace. She nodded.

''Alyne, you come? We need to eat fast, we still have training today.'' She said. I nodded and walked to her.

''Bye Lee Know!'' Grace said with a smile on her face.

''Bye!'' He replied.

As we walked past the guys we waved at them and they waved back.

''Where are you going?'' Felix asked us.

''We have to train.'' We replied.

''See you after?'' Felix asked me.

''Sure!'' I said and we waved and we walked back to our dorm.

As we were back we ate our breakfast fast and we went to the training. We were training with the group as it was a day or two from our debut. This is our group:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G-Lies

-

Park Youna. Age 23. Birthdate: 23-01-2000. Stage Name: Youna. Position: Leader, Main rapper, lead Dancer, Producer.

-

Cho Ha-Yoon. Age 23. Birthdate: 2-3-2000. Stage Name: Cho. Position: Main Vocalist, sub rapper, visual, Producer.

-

Shin Grace. Age 21. Birthdate: 18-9-2001. Stage Name: Grace. Position: Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer, sub rapper.

-

Yun Eun-Kyung. Age 21. Birthdate: 19-9-2001. Stage Name: Eunie. Position: Lead rapper, lead vocalist, Lyricist

-

Lee Alyne. Age 20. Birthdate: 24-3-2002.  Stage Name: Lynn. Position: Maknae, Main Dancer, All Rounder, Lyricist

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got instruction on what was gonna happen while debut and everything. After that we went to train for the debut.

After we had our training we went out for some air and to eat dinner. After we had dinner, Grace and i went back to our dorm. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

This is a short one, i'm kind of running out of ideas for now.

Please give me some ideas <3

Words: 598

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------