And I've lost both.

"Baby, please." He kissed my hand again and pressed it against his cheek. "Don't look at me like that. I'm fine. I'm happy now. I'm sure that's what she wants me to do too." I gave up a small grin and nod. "Now please tell me about you."

"You already know I'm half Italian, have no idea how you did, but I was born in Texas and I've moved to Michigan I think once I turned 18-"

"Why did you move out?" He cut me off and a smile was curling on his lips. I knew he wanted to know every piece of me from before till now. But me and my past wasn't something so beautiful to smile at. It wasn't a precious part of me.

"That guy...Joe, we met online and started to date, I was a teenager and he was an adult, so my mom didn't approve of this kind of relationship, and we decided to run away together. I haven't spoken to my mom ever since then. I'm sure she doesn't want to hear from me either." I was a selfish daughter.

Why would she ever want to reach up to me again after all those things I left her with?

"The guy you had nightmares about?" He frowned as I nodded. "The one who let you suck me off?" I nod again. "You were a stripper and in a relationship?" I nod again. "What type of boyfriend is that?"

"Yeah...He was an ass." He started kissing my hand again. I think because he was not able to reach my lips instead he had my hand in any case and a distraction for both of us. I was sweating about how many kisses he had kissed me already. The date just started.

"Baby, if I had you in that time I'd rather start a worldwide war than share you with anyone. If you're mine then you're mine only. No one can touch you...but can I say I'm glad I touched you?" A brow lifted in sacrifice to his own words as he chuckled. "He's far gone. You're for me. And you're better off with me."

My two hands were getting kissed now.
Never knew Alex was some type of a clingy guy.
But I liked it. I treasured touches like this.

"Tell me about Clark." My smile withered. His face was severe about his request. I don't know if I should be feeling secure right now, I knew the hatred he had toward Clark ever since we kissed a meaningless kiss. "Do you still feel anything about him?" I gulped greedily.

"Alex," I complained and he held tighter on my wrist. He was serious.

"Please, baby. I just want to know, please?" My eyes were limited looking into his. My eyebrows threaded together and a distasteful expression was leaving me. I hated to talk about somebody I love and suddenly they're just...boom. Gone.

"Clark was great," I sighed. "He was loving and caring, he was sweet and I felt safe with him." His eyes fell unlit and no more of these soft pleasing looks were shown any longer. "But he promised to fix something in me that Joe has left, he unfortunately did, but later on I found out he was a liar. And the promise of believing me was just...a lie." I continued.

"He swore to never look back at the memories I left behind, he promised to never bring up my past and never reproached me for how I was or what I did, but the second he saw his friend on me, he blamed me before he can even hear me out or look at how disgusting his friend was." My wound ripped again at the memories. "Of course relationship without any trust is duffer. But if you're asking me if I still love him, then no."

"I don't love him. And I will never try to look back on how good our memories were together. He lied, and I can't live with a liar or try to close my eyes to what he did."