John Bs little sister:A little school fight

Context:Kiera is John bs little sister,she's 14 years old,and she gets in a fight at school.

"Oh please Kiera Routledge can not fight one bit. She just acts like she can." A random girl said. "I don't know about that Sam. Kiera has fought a few people before." Another girl said. "Well you can either be on my side or hers it your pick Emma." Sam said. Emma just walked away and looked for Kiera. Emma was running up and down the hallways when she saw a huge crowd of people. "What the hell." Emma yelled. "You scared?" Sam yelled. "No your the one who's scared you big bitch." Kiera yelled. "Emma there you are now who's side are you on?" Sam asked. Emma walked over to Kiera and whispered "I'll fight her with you." Kiera just shock her head in agreement then both her and Emma put there hands up like they were ready to fight. Kiera threw the first punch while Emma kicked Sam in the stomach. As the girls were fighting both Emma and Kiera got hit in the face which caused them both to have a bloody nose. "Girls enough. This is not how we are suppose to act." A random teacher said as she pulled Kiera and Emma off of Sam. "Well she started it first." Sam said. "Well she called me a bitch." Kiera said. "The three of you go down to the principals office now." The same random teacher said. Kiera,Emma,and Sam walked down to the office and just wait for the principal to come in. "I hope you three are proud of yourselves... I have called all of your parents and guardians and now you three will be suspended for the rest of the week and one weeks worth of detention after school."The principal said. The girls just shook there heads in agreement and waited for all their parents to pick them up. Sam was the first to leave,Emma was the second,and Kiera was the last to leave. John B was very disappointed in Kiera but he was also happy that she wasn't seriously injured.

"Kiera what we're you thinking?" John B said as he opened the car door. "I wasn't." Kiera said. "Well I hope your happy. You just got suspended for the rest of the week and now I have to find someone to take care of you." John B said. "I'm sorry that I got into a fight ok can we just go home." Kiera said as she put the ice pack on her eye. John B just drove home and helped Kiera inside. "Jb I don't need help I'm fine." Kiera said as she practically fainted. "Woah woah. You sure your alright." John B asked as he caught Kiera. John B picked Kiera up and brought her over to the couch. "Are you sure your alright." John B said. "Yea I'm just a little dizzy." Keira said. "Do you want to go to the hospital?" John B asked. "No I'm fine." Kiera said. "Ok well I have to go to work and I called Kie to come take care of you." John B said as he grabbed his stuff. "Please be nice to her. I know she'll take good of care of you." John B said right as he left. Kiera just laid on the couch and waited for Kiara to come by.

Kiera was getting some water and another bandage when she heard a knock on the door. "One second." Kiera said. Kiera walked over to the door and opened it. "Hey Kie." Kiera said as she opened the door. "Wow John B was right your really got your ass kicked." Kiara said. "Yea I know my head really hurts,and I have bruises all over." Kiera said. "Well JB said you were dizzy so he wants me to take you the hospital." Kiara said. "Kie I don't need to go to the hospital." Kiera said. "Well just to be safe I'm going to take you." Kiara said. "Fine let's go." Kiera said. Kiara helped Kiera into her car and drove her to the hospital.

Timeskip (because I don't feel like writing that much)
"Hey you two are back." John B said. "Yea it took forever." Kiara said. "Well what did the doctor say?" John B asked as he saw Kiera lay next to him. "She has minor concussion and that's about it." Kiara said. "Ok so should I get her some medicine or something?" John B said. "The doctor said she didn't any but she will need a lot of rest." Kiara said. "Well that's easy." John B said. "I'm gonna head home let me know if she needs anything." Kiara said. "Alright see ya later Kie." John B said. "See ya." Kiara said and walked out.

"Kiera get up and go shower please." John B said. "No I'm too tired." Kiera said. "Just take a quick one and then you can go to sleep." John B said. Kiera slowly got up and walked to the bathroom. John B walked into Kiera's room and placed a little basket of her favorite things on her bed and left a note. "Awww Jb this is so cute... your the best brother ever." Kiera yelled from her room. "Just promise me you won't get into another fight." John B said. " I can't promise that but I'll try." Kiera said.

Hey y'all here's a oneshot which was a request and I hope y'all like it. I'll be writing more oneshots soon. I just need ideas. So please comment some. (Note if I don't do your idea it's because I can't think of how to write it.