Cleo and Pope:movie night

Setting:Pope and Cleo's living room. Pope and Cleo are married in this.

Pope was getting everything ready for his and Cleo's annual movie night. He made popcorn,bought snacks,and bought some ice cream for him and Cleo to make some ice cream sundaes. Cleo had just texted him that she was on her way home from hanging out with Sarah and Kiara. Pope was waiting at the door with a big bouquet of roses and two movies in his hand. Cleo opened the door and she saw Pope with the flowers in his hands and everything else. "Awww Pope this is amazing but I'm um not feeling up to movie night".  Cleo said while hugging Pope. "What do you mean your not up for movie night. We had planned this weeks ago." Cleo gave a Pope a kiss on his cheek,put the flowers and the rest of her stuff down and walked to there room.
Pope ended up walking towards the couch and just wrapping himself up in his favorite blanket. Cleo decided to take a shower to try to get her mind off of the fact she made Pope upset. While Cleo was in the shower she heard Pope turn on his favorite disney movie lilo and stitch . Cleo quickly finished showering and doing her skincare while she was getting dressed she laid down on there bed and fell into a deep sleep. "Cleo do you want a sundae?" Pope yelled. "Hello Cleo are you ignoring me." Pope yelled once again. Pope was walking by there room so he could change his shirt and he saw Cleo knocked out in one of his shirts and holding the pillow he lays on every night.  "Aww we can have movie night another night my love". Pope said and gave Cleo a light kiss on forehead and walked into the living room to clean up everything he had out. Pope finished cleaning the living room so he ended up laying down in bed with Cleo and calling it a night.

This is so bad so don't mind that. But leave some requests down below. (Please include Pope and Cleo) since I feel like they aren't talked about enough. Anyway hope you all have a good day/night.