Jiara:drunk

Context:Kiara and JJ have a daughter named Bailey who's 16 anyways Kiara and JJ decided to go to hangout with Sarah and John B when they get a little drunk. So Bailey has to take care of them.

"Bails can you pick us up pease." JJ slurred. "How much have you two had to drink?" Bailey asked. "I don't know but pick us up please." JJ slurred. "Ok I'm on my way." Bailey said. Bailey grabbed two buckets and then left to go get her parents. "I can't believe I have to go get them it's 3am what the actual." Bailey said but was cutoff by seeing her parents make out on Sarah's and John Bs porch. "Hey lovebirds get in the damn car." Bailey said as she rolled down her window. "Bailey" JJ yelled. "Get in the damn car." Bailey yelled. JJ and Kiara walked to the car and sat in the back seat. "Bailey I'm cold." Kiara slurred. Bailey wasn't listening since she was focusing on driving home. "Bailey BAILEY." Kiara said. "Mom shut the fuck up." Bailey said. Kiara was offended and gave Bailey the middle finger. Once they got home JJ and Kiara stumbled inside. "Dad go shower while I sit here with mom." Bailey said. JJ went to go take a shower while Bailey sat with Kiara. "My tummy hurts." Kiara moaned. "This happens every time you get drunk why do you keep drinking." Bailey said as she went to go get Kiara a plastic bag. "Mom sit up so you don't choke on your vomit." Bailey said. "Bailey I'm going to bed." JJ said. "Take te trash can with you." Bailey said. "Got it." JJ said. JJ went to bed while Bailey took Kiara to the bathroom so she could shower. "Come on mom get in the shower please." Bailey said. Kiara got in the shower and Bailey just waited for her to come out. "Bailey." Kiara said. "Here I got you a shirt and shorts. When you're dressed I'll do your hair." Bailey said as she gave Kiara the clothes. "And you'll stay with me until I fall asleep." Kiara said. "Yes mom I'll stay with you." Bailey said. Kiara got changed but didn't come out of the bathroom. "Mom are you ok?" Bailey said as she knocked on the door. "Mom open the door." Bailey said as she banged on the door again. Bailey opened the door and saw Kiara passed out on the floor. "Mom" Bailey said as she shook Kiara. Bailey called 911 which woke her JJ up. "What's going on?" JJ said. "Mom passed out and now she's not waking up." Bailey said. "Outer banks paramedics permission to enter." The paramedic said as he knocked on the door. "Dad go open the door please." Bailey said. JJ went to go open the door when the paramedics rushed in. "Don't touch her you're gonna hurt her." Bailey cried. "Come with me honey." Another paramedic said. Bailey got up and went with the paramedic. "She had too much drink and now she drunk herself to death." Bailey cried. "Your mom seems to be very dehydrated so we're going to take her just to get checked out you can ride with her if you want to." The paramedic said. "I can't." Bailey said. "Why not?" The paramedic asked. "Because my dad is still drunk so he can't drive himself to the hospital so I should just drive myself while he rides with my mom." Bailey said. "Bailey go ride with mom I'll stay here and make sure the house doesn't fall apart." JJ said since he overheard the conversation.

"Are you sure?" Bailey asked. "Bails go with your mom and make sure she's ok. Just call me if anything happens and I'll find a way to get to the hospital." JJ said. "Promise you'll be ok." Bailey said. "Promise." JJ said. Bailey walked off with the paramedic and got into the ambulance. "Why is it so bright in the bathroom?" Kiara said as she was waking up. "We aren't in the bathroom mom we're in an ambulance you passed out." Bailey said. "But why is it so bright?" Kiara said. "Kiara do you know where you are right now?" The paramedic asked. "In an ambulance why? Kiara said. "Because you seem a little confused that's all. Do you remember anything before you passed out?" The paramedic asked. "Not really but I saw everything go blurry." Kiara said. "Well Bailey told me you got drunk." The paramedic said. "I did but that doesn't have to do with me passing out right?" Kiara said as she gagged a little. "Kiara do you feel like you're gonna be sick?" The paramedic asked. Kiara just shook her head and she threw up into the bowl the paramedic had put in front of her. "Sorry" Kiara said. "It's ok." The paramedic said. Once they arrived at the hospital Kiara was taken into a room where they found out she was dehydrated and had alcohol poisoning. "Mom here's your popsicle the nurse gave me it since she went to go help someone else." Bailey said as she gave Kiara the popsicle. "I don't want it." Kiara said. "Why you love the green popsicles." Bailey said. "Because I'm a horrible mother you had to come pick me and your dad up from Sarah's house then you saw me passed out on the floor after that I don't think you should be in here handing me a stupid green popsicle." Kiara said. "Mom I've seen you drunk a few times this time was just your worst but I'm glad you didn't drink yourself to death or anything." Bailey said. "Kie you're ok I asked Pope to bring me and I got you these flowers. JJ said. "Bails Pope is outside so you can go home and bring your car back." JJ said as he sat next to Kiara. "Oh ok." Bailey said. Bailey walked out and went back home with Pope. Bailey went inside and went to the bathroom as she was washing her hands she saw a piece of paper. "Grandma found my razors and she's sending me to kitty hawk. No I have to call mom." Bailey said as she read the letter from her Grandmother. "Mom grandma is sending me to kitty hawk you have to get her to stop." Bailey said. "Bailey Maybank we know you're in this house." A man said. "Are they in the house?" Kiara asked. The call ended with Bailey screaming and Kiara crying. "She's gone JJ and it's my mom's fault." Kiara hiccuped. "We're gonna find her after we get over these hangovers." JJ said. "That's not funny Jackson." Kiara said. "We don't need to drop the first name out here." JJ said. Kiara just continued to cry while JJ called Kitty hawk.

Here's another Jiara kitty hawk oneshot obviously I'm making another part but let me know if you guys like this and what should happen in the next part!!