"Okay, I do!" She squealed and jumped with her hands clasped.

I chuckled at her and went over to the popcorn stand. There he was standing in line, laughing to Jacob. I balled my hand into a fist while taking a deep breath before relaxing and plastering a smile on my face.

"Oh hey babe," I called as I walked up to him and he pulled me in for a kiss. Jacob snickered behind his hand and cleared his throat.

"Popcorn?" He asked and I nodded. He placed his hand around my shoulder to pull me closer.

"Oh wait can you get one more?"

"For who? Milo? Cause I'm not getting for him."

I rolled my eyes. "No, for Myra. Apparently, her seat is right beside ours."

He tensed beside me and froze. His eyes were as big as his ego as he stared at me. Lost of words. He was probably planning to two-time us at the movie and get away with it.

"Myra? The gymnast?" His voice came out croaked and hoarse as he took the three-packs of popcorn.

No shit Sherlock. Myra the swimmer.

"Yeah, you met her the other day right?" I pointed out as we began to walk to our seats.

"How did you two get so close? I mean I thought you hated her."

"Me? No, I never did," I smiled at him and he started back at me like I was the doll, Annabelle.

"Erm, can you take this to our seats first?" He didn't wait for a response before dumping the three snacks in my arms. "I have to do something at the swimming department before the movie starts."

And with that, he vanished away. I shook my head as I watched him voom off at the speed of light.

"Where's the bastard?" Myra questioned as I got to our seat.

"He got the blue toes when I told him you were here." I dumped myself on my seat which was a good distance from the screen.

Myra scoffs and shook her head in frustration as she buried her hands into her popcorn and took a handful. "I'm going to rip him into pieces!"

"That makes two of us."

"I doubt he's going to get back here for the movie. He's so dumb that he'll make the stupid move of just disappearing until we're away from each other-" she linked her arm with mine "-he better Be ready because you're not leaving my side Manchester."

I chuckled at her behavior and realized how much I genuinely enjoyed her company. She wasn't as bad as I thought she was. I guess our rivalry was just a result of our egos clashing and different rumors spreading because we were more similar than I could have imagined. She reminded me of my brother more and more every day, the more I got to know her the more I saw the similarities.

The same way Angus would hide his emotions while going through a lot was the same way Myra would act like everything was okay while breaking down on the inside. They both hated when people were cheated. The other day at the store, we went shopping for our Barbie outfits. The stylist blatantly gave the woman wearing a blank dress a different treatment than the other customers with fancy outfits and jewelry. Myra was so disgusted by how nobody stood up for the woman and ended up buying some of the most expensive outfits for the women and requested for a different stylist to attend to us.

The more I knew her the more I saw the better side of her.

"He chickened out? Wow, I'm so shocked!" A familiar sarcastic voice boomed beside us.

"Milo knows best. I'm going to live by that now," Myra said as Milo took the seat beside me with a proud look on his face.

"You're boasting his ego, Myra." I rolled my eyes and he gave me a mysterious look.