"Kyla...come on, I'm tired of sitting here." She pouted to only make her stop her halfway orgasm and get off me. I was disbelieved, but I knew the one with black hair had something...
"What do you want me to do?" She whispered.

"Finish me off." I stared into her and the more I did the more I felt something strange about her.

She crawled on me and climbed down between my legs. It was clear she was planning something. The way her eyes dropped lustfully and her mouth breathing on the wetness her friend left around me. She was different...

"What's in return?" My lips creaked a smile as she threw my words back at me. She slowly gave me kitty licks and fuck I hated her tease, but in some way, I managed to enjoy it like that.

"Say what you want." I hissed at her mouth.
Her friend was just warming up, she was slow and all her sounds were made-up noises she gave everyone, but her. Fuck she was the heaven itself. I knew she'd start trembling under me, I knew how bad she'd cry once she rides me and I knew I'd be the fucker I want to be and not help her grind me off once she gets on top of me.

"Four fifty.. just for you." She breathes on me and grinds on the valueless air with her ass all up for my view. She teased a little more by spanking her tits and chin with my tempered hard cock.

I wasn't so surprised she'd ask for money. All of them at the end ask, but I liked that she was clever enough and ask in the most fucked up situation she could put me in. I'd pay my soul if that gets me to forget Viviana's name.

"You have it." My sentence couldn't even be finished when I felt all of her throat around me.
She was too good and knew exactly what she had to do. Maybe that's why my eyes were more likely on her than her friend.

It wasn't just that I could see through her and knew how good her mouth would feel, but there was that small connection between her and Viviana. Fuck I know I shouldn't even think about her, but for fucking god's sake I did.

Her hair and her 'also' amber eyes...?
Fuck.

"If you want something, you have to earn it, don't you think?" I asked. She was great and if I had to compare her to other women I slept with she could be top 2. But yes to hell I wanted her to suck the shit out of my brain. I didn't want any thought of Viviana to sneak through me with every goddamn person I fucked. I want to be brainless and thoughtless since she's not with me. And now? Feeling this whore? I knew she could stop my thoughts from happening again.

I knew how badly she could pleasure me and just with her mouth. Her throat felt so fucking good, I wanted to shoot all of my fluid right in there and watch her spit it out in force and slurp it back against my cock with a pleasant smile.

Fuck I was close. She knew when to speed up and when to squeeze me off in her mouth.
While her friend just kept touching my chest...

How fucking boring.

The more I tried pushing her on my cock the more I could feel myself leaking in her throat.

I can feel the pair of eyes staring into me and I can feel her tiny smirk around me even though being inside her mouth left no space for her even to breathe.

"Is she earning it?" Her friend asked while playing with my skin. Well fuck yeah, she was 'too' earning it.

"She can do better." I bit back. I can come right now and her pace, but Jesus I wanted to hold back, I wanted more and I wanted to explore every level she goes on me.

I wanted to know the difference between each level and how much I kept forgetting about her.
I wanted to know if she was a better fuck than Viviana and I still needed to know if she was able to make the boom hit me and Viviana is just...Not there. Vanished from my head.

"Come on? Don't be so hard on my friend.." she placed a kiss on my jaw and lower on my chest. And at that moment I just gave up. I was fragile.

"Fuck. Viviana..." I groaned once I felt the pinch on my nipple she did. Nobody has done that to me other than Viviana...

Nobody bites me like she did, no one has ever kissed me the way she did, her mouth, the way her tongue fights mine. Her eyes look right through me whenever she makes a move.

I wanted her to live in my skin.

I can feel the silence they turned into after I just fucking came to my thoughts. And again. Who the fuck told her to even touch me there? After betting my money for the best orgasm and a great request to take her off my mind, she touched me where Viviana did and made her get back in my head and take over me. All over me. Again.

"Awh..." she licked me off before crawling up on top of me, with kisses on my stomach and up to my chest. And there. She encountered me with her amber eyes too. "Are you in love, baby?" She pecked my neck with a kiss. "Well, that blowjob didn't mean a thing I see.." fuck, it didn't mean a single shit. Nothing feels better than her.

And fuck. Yes, yes, I was in love with my thoughts of someone I had and now 'have not'.