I looked at my phone once again and I couldn't think any more straight. The picture of my cock and her lips pressed on me?

"Fuck..right there, Viviana." My eyes squeezed tightly shut and my hand kept squeezing me off till I just...demolished.

My breath was steaming and I couldn't understand how wrong that was of me. She's taken and she's probably happier than ever with that asshole right now. I couldn't help my insides. I craved her so fucking much that I..?

I wanted to eat her whole and I hated the way I did, I hated that I wanted a woman who was taken, but the thing that pissed the shit out of me was that she was right under my nose. Right in front of me. Every day. Every second. Why didn't I want her back then like I wanted her now? Why couldn't I tell her that before?

No.

It's just that fucking night. I shouldn't have pissed her off and let her run off to that asshole.
I should've kept her to myself. All to myself.

All to my fucking self.

<>

"Viviana please say something-" He told her and touched her skin. I didn't know who to kill first, him for touching her, or her for looking so exquisite coming here, to this place, to my building with such a dress, and for who? For Clark? That's not what people are thinking about her right now. I bet every man inside there wanted to rail the shit out of her as much as I wanted to. And I felt covetousness for that.

She was fucking mine. No one is allowed to see or even think about having her.

My blood ran cold once I saw her lips press on his, the way they kissed back deeply boiled my skin out. She's not allowed to do that.

She was mine.

"What are you doing to me?" She wrapped herself around him and I hated the way she cried on a man's shoulder instead of crying for my cock. "Please tell me what's going on," He asked again.

"Clark, I think... I fell in love with you." She shouted before crying out on his shoulder. I hated that she confessed to him. I felt envy because I was the one who she belonged to and not him. Nobody else."I'm a horrible person, I'm disgusting and I do not want to face you with the real me-"

"I don't care." He cut her off. "I don't care what you are, or what you were. I only care what you'll be when you're with me..." he caressed her skin and for fucking god's sake I wanted to finish him right here. I didn't want to care if she cried or died or anything. No one is allowed to have her. If she wasn't mine then she is for no one. Yes. Yes, I'm fucking crazy and I don't know who I'm crazy about, but I was going insane if I see him kiss her again.

She's supposed to kiss me. And me only.

"My past is disgusting, Clark. I don't want to involve you in any of it." she cried more under his touch. "You will hate me, Clark. I'm a mess and I do not deserve any of your love.." he hushed on her and kissed her again, like she was all his like she was getting marked by his lips on hers and his lips on her neck and her jaw.

She has to tell him no. She has to stop him, she has to put me first, she has to come crawling back to me, he won't fuck her the way I do, he won't touch her like I do, not the way I kiss her, not the way I talk to her. She screams when she's with me. With me, she gets to feel.

What was she going to do with him? Love?
Bullshit.

With me, she could face the tiniest slight of heaven. Or face it all. With me, she gets to be fucked intensely, she gets to have a cock seven days a week. She gets to hold me she gets to touch me. She gets to have me. Alex.

Alex Lennox.

All of me.

She can have me all. She deserves me, she deserves my cock and the way I fuck her.

She deserves someone like me and no one else.

<>

I don't remember what was I going through that day, but I knew I didn't approve of her leaving me in my need for such a guy. Being envious is just like being jealous. I shouldn't be jealous of a person I didn't know anything about.

But I just was. And I fucking hate that I was.

I knew every woman's jealous secrets. The one who starts with 'he's bothering me, he keeps looking at me' or even wearing the shortest dress to put you on your nerves. They're teasing and acting all dumb just to feel the anger in you.

But the thing is. Viviana had no idea I'd be there to make me jealous. When she just looked at me and accepted all the humiliation I forced through her and looking down at her dress, her seductive face, and her smooth legs, I knew all of that wasn't meant for me. The way she dressed, the pretty smile she walked around with. Everything about her that night was meant for someone else. And that.

Exactly that, it fucked a side of me in bitterness. 

Because I was jealous by myself, she didn't try nor did she want me to. I just was.

"Fucking hell!" I groaned and shut my eyes.
"I hate you so fucking much, Viviana. So much."
What happened to me when you left Viviana? What have you done to me before leaving?