Swaradhya-Sanskaar marriage: Part 35

Start from the beginning

Swaradhya and Sanskaar's friends give some speeches

Uttara, Adarsh and Parineeta also said few words about them.

Then they cut the wedding cake and feed each other.

They were busy greeting the guests and the reception party ended just like that.

Gadodias were worried for their laddo after seeing the importance Swaradhya was getting from everyone.

All the guests left including the Gadodias and Bose families.

All the Maheshwaris left for Swasan's house as they have to complete some rituals there.

Swaradhya's Grahpravesh is done by Sujata and this time willingly and happily.

Then the ceremony of find ring in milk is performed. Nobody won it was a tie as in the last round both took the ring out at the same time.

Uttara said this means bhabhi you both will rule together, so cute na.

Everyone laughs.

Then Uttara and Parineeta take Swaradhya to Sanskaar's and her room and asks to wait for him to remove the ghoonghat. Swaradhya is sitting on the bed waiting for Sanskaar.

Sanskaar comes but Parineeta and Uttara stops him and asks for their gift. After a lot of pleading finally they accept Sanskaar's gift. He gave them money. Both of them left happily.

Sanskaar went inside and was mesmerized seeing Swaradhya like this.

He goes and removes her ghoonghat and gives her a kiss on her forehead then her one cheek then the other one. As he was about to kiss her lips she she hugs him shyly.

Sanskaar smiles at this.

In the meantime

All the others have departed for Maheshwari mansion. Sujata, Ram and Uttara head for bed.

Sanskaar breaks the hug and was staring at Swaradhya intensely. Swaradhya was feeling shy and got up to leave but Sanskaar holds her hand and goes behind her and starts kissing her shoulder, neck and back. Swaradhya let him and was very nervous about taking the step forward.

Sanskaar asks her there is no going behind then while caressing her face. Swaradhya says she trusts him and Sanskaar lift Swaradhya and place her on the bed and they consummate their marriage.

They became one in every sense.

Next morning

Swaradhya was awake but couldn't get off the bed as Sanskaar was holding her.

Swaradhya asks Sanskaar to leave her but Sanskaar says that's not gonna happen.

Suddenly they both heard a knock, it was Sujata. It was 9 am and both of us haven't gone out, she got worried.

We said we will come in an hour and she said ok.

Sanskaar was busy romancing with Swaradhya but she pushed him towards the bathroom.

After one hour

Swaradhya and Sanskaar came for breakfast. Uttara teasingly asks Swaradhya why it took you guys so long.

Swaradhya doesn't know what to say and just blushes.

Sujata says to Uttara not to tease Swaradhya and eat the breakfast as she has to go for her new job.

Uttara said it is at Sanskaar bhaiya's office and I will go with him. Don't worry.

Sanskaar says I don't like inefficiency in my office and tries to scare her.

Sujata says not to irritate my daughter Sanskaar.

Sanskaar, Uttara and Ram left for office.

Only Swaradhya and Sujata were at home along with the house help.

Sujata asks Swaradhya whether they took the next step in their relation.

Swaradhya just nods her head while blushing.

Sujata is over the cloud nine and says to make her Dadi soon.

Swaradhya says mom.

After doing the household chores, house help left.

Today, Parineeta, Annapoorna and Ragini would be coming to meet us.

They came and all of them were talking about daily chores. Sujata asks Parineeta about the treatment.

She says that it is going well and there is a high chance of it being successful.

Everyone were happy to hear this. While Ragini was confused.

She asks what treatment Parineeta bhabhi?

Parineeta replies about taking the treatment for pregnancy.

Ragini is shocked that Maheshwaris allowed her to do this as she has seen them as very conservative and orthodox.

Ragini says that I am just surprised that everyone at home allowed it.

Parineeta says Swaradhya, Sanskaar bhaiya, Uttara and Adarsh supported me and made everyone agree.

Ragini was getting angry at Swaradhya as in her absence has made a special place for herself in everyone's hearts.

Ragini tries to taunt Swaradhya by saying that it's been more than 2 years to your marriage with Sanskaar and yet you haven't made Sujata chachi dadi.

Sujata replies that you don't have to take any tension naagin, I will soon become a Dadi.

Swaradhya further adds conceiving a child should be out of love not out of some pressure from the society or family members. She doesn't have to take tension about mine and Sanskaar's relation. We are husband and wife in every sense now. And asks not to poke her nose in her matters.

Ragini felt humiliated and shocked that Swasan have consummated their marriage while she is still waiting for Laksh to forget this Swara.

Annapoorna senses that an argument is about to take place and suggests that they would be taking leave.

As they were about to leave Parineeta faints. Everyone rushes to her and tries to wake her up. Swaradhya brings some water to sprinkle on her face and she wakes up but is still feeling light headed.

Swaradhya says Parineeta Di I think you should let doctor check you as it is not the first time you have fainted like this.

Parineeta replies ok Swaradhya I will now don't take tension. I will set up an appointment for tomorrow today itself. Infact I will do it now in front of you.

Precap: Parineeta is pregnant