jimin tried his best to struggle kicking the man who was trying to cover his nose the man stumbled as he hit the table and the glass jar on it broke into pieces shattering on the floor.

the other man was still pinning his arms at both his sides as he struggled...it hurt , the needle in his arm went further in as he started to bleed .

jimin cried out in pain.

the other man got up covering his face again with a wierd cloth as jimin started to feel dizzy in a second....

but before he fainted his eyes met with the man...it took him a second to realise who it was...he could never forget those eyes...

it was trevor...

after what felt like an eternity jimin started to regain consciousness...he couldn't open his eyes they still felt heavy.

he tried to move his arms... but he couldn't.
he tried again but something was restricting his wrists ...he tried to move his legs but he couldn't move them either.

he slowly remembered what had happened...as he started to panic he slowly opened his eyes, his vision still blurred. he got up to see his surrounding.

his hands were tied behind his back with what felt like a rope ...his feets were tied together at ankles by another rope which was connected to a long metal chain ... tied to the window grid 2 feet far from him. jimin tried his best to move around and get out of his bindings but it felt like it was impossible.

he tried to scream for help , he screamed at the top of his lungs but the state he was in it was too difficult for him to even speak.

he was scared...so scared.

it was a small room ...like someone still lived there ... it wasn't a storage room or a old basement as he had expected...

 it wasn't a storage room or a old basement as he had expected

why will someone bring him here ... ?

where was he... was he really kidnapped...?

where was jungkook?

will he be able to see him again...just the thought of him brought tears in jimin's eyes.

and taehyung...will he ever see his bestfriend again? he didn't even get a chance to apologise to him...

and his hyungs what about them...

all those thoughts made his heart get heavier as he started to cry harder .

" pl-please someone help ... please let me go ... I'm scared..."

will this how it'll end ...? jimin thought. his life has never been great. he was used to getting hurt ...but this...

will this be the end of his pathetic life ...