Let's see what happened...

Bakugou POV

I refused to look at the others in the room, Aizawa got up and walked closer to me, his blank stare almost made me fold and tell him everything.

Aizawa: What do you mean pass?

Me: Exactly what it means, pass.

Izuku stared up at me and looked at my bandaged arms and legs. Nezu cleared his throat and we turned to him as he fixed his suit.

Nezu: I believe it would help us find out what quirk he has or do you wish to simply destroy this kid's dream? Your kid's dream?

My heart dropped, it's true Izuku wanted to be a hero, and as much as I want to tell them what happened, I couldn't bring myself to.

But it'll make the kid happy

I don't want to seem weak though,

It's for the best...

Me: *sigh* Fine... I'll tell you what I can remember...

Their postures straightened and all attention was on me.

Me: So... where do you want me to start?

Nezu: The start is a good start.

Aizawa: How the fuck you got captured.

Me: From what I remembered when we got to that abandoned place, it was fine until I smelt Lavender and chamomile... I thought it was best we go, since Izuku was slowly falling asleep, I picked him up and we left... I also noticed two people following us, I tried to use my quirk but I was falling asleep too... then I blacked out... last thing I heard was someone saying, target acquired...

Aizawa nodded and Nezu was rubbing his chin, Izuku looked down guiltily.

Me: Hey, what's wrong Zuku?

Izuku: sorry... I wanted to go there.... But I wanted to see Kacchan in uniform! He looks soooo cool.

My ears heated up and I grunted.

Me: Thanks... next question...

Aizawa: Then let's go with what you know they did to you. Maybe Recovery Girl can fix this.

I stayed silent, thinking back.

Me: I think I woke up first but I don't know... I woke up to some crazy bitch pumpin' some kind of chemical into me, she spoke about some kind of crazy shit I can't remember right now... she's the one who gave me the two cuts on my face, then she showed me Izuku, he was strapped to a table, and people were just injecting random things into him... I think they were quirks... they talked about not breaking th only quirkless kid... teleportation and telekinesis... Oh and the crazy bat said that everytime he screamed I would get a cut on my palm, since that's where my quirk mainly... works? I can't remember...

I stopped and let the information sink in, Izuku moved closer to me, Aizawa and Nezu stared at each other,

Me: So?

Nezu: How did you manage to get out?

Me: How I escaped?...

I spaced out, thinking back. I remembered the pain, the way the pain made my whole body go into shock.

Aizawa: Bakugo!

Me: Huh?

Aizawa: Take a breath and a moment...

Me: Oh, right...

After taking a few deep breaths, I raised my hand to Izuku's hair and played with it, he didn't seem to have a problem with it so I continued.

Me: It was my blood...

Izuku: Your blood?

Me: After she cut my palm... my blood dripped onto the floor, it exploded... I used my blood to blow up the chains and the tubes that were pumping some kinda paralyzing agent into my body... I then used it to blow up the oneway window that separated Izuku and I before going to free him... He blacked out a little after we left the room.

Izuku: Wow... that happened?

Me: Yeah, that's what happened...

Aizawa: How did that help?

Me: I don't know... the blood just dripped and then a few moments later it exploded...

Nezu: It seems as if your quirk evolved due to the trauma and the stress.

Me: I guess... But what about the people?! They are literally after Izuku, and he needs to be protected.

Nezu: Don't worry about them. We are currently having them under controll

Me: So, you guys caught them... and their boss is being investigated?

Aizawa: Yes. There is no harm anymore.

Me: Thank the heavens...

Izuku: I wanna go home.

Me: I want to go back home too, but we're injured.

He pouted and crossed his arms before hissing in pain. I chuckled and pulled him in for a side hug, rubbing his arm softly.

Me: I'm just glad you're ok Izuku...

Izuku: Same Dandelion!