Down he goes!

Katsuki POV

I woke up to cold water being dumped on me. Coughing, I looked up at the person in front of me, my hands were tied up and so were my legs, my wounds from earlier were throbbing in pain, my neck stung.

Me: Wha- Where am I?

The person slapped me and made me look at them.

???: I ask the questions. Where is the kid?

Me: I don't know!

He grinned maniacally and I got scared, not just anxious, a get wrenching fear that made me feel like a prey, the type of fear that made me want to run away and cower in a corner.

???: Why are you lying to me? I don't like liars.

Me: Noone likes liars. But I'm not lying!

My frantic voice scared me, I've never sounded like this before, the pure bloodlust coming off this man is blood curdling.

???: What are you spacing out for? Look at me.

A sharp pain shot through my body, I looked down and saw a small knife in my arm. I didn't scream for a good few seconds, the shock was too much. I screamed in pain and thrashed around.

???: Awe look, the little hero's in pain. Should we make you hurt more? Or maybe we should kill you?

My conciousness was fading again, I looked up at the man and slurred my words.

Me: Please... let me go.

???: No, I don't think I will.

It's alright Katsuki,

Aizawa should be looking for you by now.

I blacked out again and was woken up by a loud bang going off near my ear, the ringing was loud and I was dizzy for a few seconds? Minutes? I don't know, I just couldn't focus, then I felt it, the first hot trickle of blood running from my ear, down my neck.

???: Are you sure you're a hero? You can't seem to take pain all that well. Poor hero in training, so naive and soft. I was going to ask you to join me but you got too attached to that green headed pest.

Me: What do you even want with the brat?

A shrug and then laughter. I gulped and tried to get my hands free, the pain from the stab still bleeding.

???: Will you give it up? You're not getting away.

Me: I will get out. The heroes are probably looking for me right now and when they find me, your ass is grass.

???: You hear what you just said? Probably. So there's a chance tht noone misses you, there's a possibility that noone cares about you enough to come looking for you, maybe your own mother is happy that you're gone, what about the kid? I mean you did bully his brother relentlessly.

Me: Stop! Just stop! Talk bad about everyone else but leave Inu out of this! My best friend made me bully him! He didn't want my reputation ruined by his weak quirk so he made me bully him! I told him no, I said it wouldn't work! I'm just so done with you and that little brat. I never bullied him on purpose! The bruises were fake!

I sobbed with my head down, the man grinned and crouched infront of me.

???: Poor star child... that's what your dad used to call you...

I felt tears fall down my face.

???: Not much of a star now... you're so pathetic.

Me: Please, just leave me alone...

I want to go home

I miss my mom

My dad

Aizawa...

Even Izuku.... Despite him calling me a villain, I still missed him.

My thoughts were interrupted by a punch. My head whipped to the side and I looked back at him.

???: Eyes on me, stop spacing out.

My head lolled to the side, all the sudden the wall was destroyed, a pice of debris hit me and I blacked out.