I kinda miss him but psssst!

Izuku's POV:

A couple of days passed since I've been spending time with Aizawa. He told me that the villain who is taking care of me, that Dandelion had to do something for him so he wouldn't be with me. At first I didn't mind that since Aizawa was really nice but then I started to worry about him. No matter what but I would never tell him that at all.

Me: When is the Dandelion coming back?

Aizawa: Miss him?

Me: Nah-ah!

Aizawa: What then?

Me: I miss messing with him. He is more fun.

Aizawa: More fun huh.

For the last couple of days I've been with the hero, I didn't had any chances to actually mess with anyone at all. I didn't mind that a lot but it was boring. Aizawa lived together with Mic and some cats and they also had a small girl with them. Though that girl was a bit more of a trouble than me, I decided to help them out by preparing breakfast and some coffee every now and then. This was something I got used to do when my brother would return late at night so I didn't mind that. The child that stayed there with me had a bit of a problem sleeping so both heroes were stressed out to the maximum. I could understand that since she was captured and all and she needed them more than me which was totally fine.

However I started to feel a bit lonely.

Mic: Shouldn't Bakugo be released today?

Me: Released?

I knew that stupid villain was not on a mission!

He lied to me!

I knew it....

I knew it....

I wonder if he is badly hurt....

Aizawa: Zashi!

Mic: Oop... sorry.

Me: So I can see him today?

I continued to smile hiding my worry and everything like I was used to and go along with them. They didn't need to worry about me. After all they had their own fair of share of worries and work to do as well as a family.

Aizawa: Yeah. Want me or him to bring you over?

Me: Hmm... I want spend some time with Mic.

Mic: ME?! HAH! Hear that Sho! HE likes me more!

Aizawa: Dream on.

Mic: Pfff-

We all ate our breakfast and then Mic took me to Bakugo's house or a new one. I never seen that one before but Mic explained to me that it is our new one and that it is a lot safer. Whatever that meant. Anyways we arrived there and I knew that AIzawa had to take care of their kid since she was still asleep when we left.

Me: WOW! This is huge!

Mic: You think so?

Me: It has a second floor!

Mic: Careful! Don't run around!

Me: But I wanna see!

Mic: *sigh* Now I am even sighing as much as Sho... little listener don't make me sigh.

Me: BUT!

Mic: What but? Do you want me to turn into a caterpillar like him?

Me: Wouldn't mind.

Mic did an overexagerated gasp and I couldn't help and laugh a lot that was when the front door was opened and I could hear a voice I kinda really missed. He definitely had a good timing and I was sure that he was there a bit longer but only decided to knock at the door after he already opened it to get our attention.

Dandelion: Pfff-

Mic: Not you too!

Dandelion: A bit chillen and not being fucking loud that much wouldn't hurt.

Mic: HEY! I owned my name as a cockatoo now take it as it is and never compare me to a caterpillar again.

Dandelion: So you admit it?

Mic: Ufff....

We all laughed in the end and this was just a small greeting as Mic ruffled my hair, hugged me and started to leave. He was really a nice man and his family was something else for sure. But I knew that they were loving parents and that the girl would be alright sooner or later. They would make sure she is for sure.

Mic: If you need help, call me.

Dandelion: Sure.

And with that it was only me and that Dandelion left in the house. Who knows what was about to happen next but he was definitely smiling and I didn't really get why he looked soo happy but also soo tired and worried.

Dandelion: Missed me kid?

Me: Never!