Idiot and a Villain

Katsuki POV

I sighed and closed the door as my parents finally left, my mom acknowledged the fact that it'll take a while before I can get the kid to trust me and said to take all the time I need, but to visit home sometime, I agreed and sighed. Finally spotting the kid on the counter, I run my hand down my face and groaned. I was tired.

Me: Come on little Dory, time for bed.

He pouted and shook his head. I rased an eyebrow and sat on the couch, grabbed the remote and held it out for him.

Kid: I wanna know who the killer is tho.

Me: I'm telling you that you can watch the TV till you get tired. I'll just be right here.

I sat on the end of the couch, giving him the other four seats. He took the remote and sat down on the far end, eyeing me suspiciously.

Me: What?

Kid: Why are you here?

Me: No reason, you said you weren't tired and I have nothing better to do. So let's just both stay quiet and exist in this space.

Kid: Alright.

Me: Fine

Kid: Fine.

Me: Fine!

He huffed and crossed his arms, he watched the TV silently while eating chips, he threw one at me. I heard him giggle and then another one.

Me: Why?

Kid: Why what? I don't know what you mean.

He shrugged and threw another one, I caught it and threw it back. We glared at eachother before I took up the other two and threw them back, he dodged and threw more.

Me: Oh, you're gonna be sorry.

He stuck his tongue out before running off. I ran after him.

Me: Get back here you little pipsqueak!

Kid: Nope. Get off you villain!

Me: Villain?! I'll show you a villain!

I scooped him up and basically cradled him in my arms.

Me: Are you sure you're 6? You look like a toddler to me.

Kid: I AM!

Me: Oh really?

Kid: MEANIE!

The little kid looked away before trying to get down.

Me: You're not going anywhere little Dory.

Kid: Oh and what you gonna do, you damn Pomeranian?

Me: You wanna know what I'm gonna do?

He looked at me uneasily before I started tickling him. He screamed out in laughter before squirming in my hold, I watched tears spring up in his eyes and his face slowly turn red.

Me: Apalogize!

He shook his head before pushing my hand away for a second.

Kid: Piss off Villain! You are worse than anyone I know. No wonder brother didn't like you a lot and just pretended!

Me: Ok, you asked for it.

I resumed my onslaught of tickling. I laughed as well. Finally stopping, I stared down at the kid.

Me: Say sorry.

Kid: Sorry.....

Me: See? That wsn't so hard right?

A pout, a pout was all I got in response. Smirking, I carried him back to the living room and placed him on the couch, I threw away the empty chips bag and the discarded chips.

Kid: You are still an idiot and a villain.

Me: Huh?

Kid: You are no better than anyone else. You just wanna play with me and hurt me!

Me: No, I don't want to hurt you, I said that so many times already.

Kid: As if I will trust you! I am quirkless!!! AND I KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO MY BROTHER!

Me: I know you know what I did to your brother... And I don't think you know this, but he and I made up... I worked my ass off to get his forgiveness, and I'll work as twice as hard to get yours.

He was staring at me, I smiled and sat back in my spot on the couch. We watched the show in relative silence, only speaking when the kid asked me something.

Inu, I'm trying.

I really am.

Thanks for giving me the second chance back then.

And I will keep my promise to you,

I'll take care of your brother in your absence.

I didn't notice till the tiny snores filled the silence, as the near silent TV played in the background. The kid was next to me, His head resting on my arm. I hummed and turned off the TV, carried him to his brother's room and went to my own to finally get some sleep.