CAN WE GO! GOOO! GOOO!

Katsuki pov

I was woken up by Izuku jumping on my bed. After getting my bearings straight I grabbed Izuku and brought him to my eye level as I glared at him playfully.

Me: I see you're excited Zuku.

Izuku: Can we go now!

Me: We're not leaving until you get ready, I'll make breakfast, ok?

Izuku: But! OKAY!

I laughed as Izuku ran out the room cheering. Looking in my closet I changed into some clothes and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Looking through the fridge, I grabbed the things needed and went over to the stove. I put on some water to let Izuku make his tea. WHen he entered the kitchen, I put down a cup of hot tea in front of him, with a small container of sugar.

Me: I don't know how much sugar you use so here you go.

Izuku: Thanks.

Me: No problem, anyways... Before we go to UA, is there anything you need?

He placed a hand on his chin and thought long and hard, he was so far in his thoughts, he didn't notice me putting down his breakfast.

Izuku: I want a gift!

Me: Oh really? A gift?

The cup of tea in his hands gave me a small idea.

Me: Well, the rat likes tea.

Izuku nodded happily and started eating.

Me: So let me guess, we're going to get him some tea before we go to UA right?

He nodded and took a sip of tea, a small smile on his face.

Me: Alright...do you want anything? A snack? A new notebook? More pens?

I started eating. I pulled out my phone and checked the class group chat. The idiots were panicking because I wasn't there when they got back. And the dorms were messy from when I was kidnapped.

Me: So?

Izuku: I want a onesie, some green tea, black tea, some dried berries as well as mint leaves...hmm maybe something fruity as well but I think he might be more into black tea with a bit of a side flavor.

As he told me what he wanted, I made a list on my phone and got up to do the dishes. Izuku got up and helped me. We enjoyed our short chore together and once finished, I grabbed my bag, wallet, Izuku's things and we left the house, I locked the door and put the keys in my bag, and placed my phone in my pocket.

Me: Give me your hand Zuku, we're gonna start walking, I know you're a big boy but I want you to be safe.

Izuku: But I won't get lost!

Me: I know Zuku, but you're a kid... you can't walk the streets by yourself.

He looked at the mildly crowded streets before grabbing my hand. I gripped it back softly and we walked to the store to get the tea Izuku wanted to give to Nezu, I bought it and we then went to the craft store to buy the things Izuku needed.

Me: Hey Izuku. I saw someone selling some candy, do you want any?

He nodded and went to choose the ones he wanted, I paid and we made our way to the train station. We got on the train and I sat on the seat, Izuku sitting next to me, curled into my side, eating his candy.

Me: You ok Zu?

Izuku: Am I weird? They are staring at me for a while now.

I looked at the woman and she glared at Izuku, her young son doing the same

Me: How can we help you?

Random Woman: How can you have him eating candy in front of my son?

Izuku and I stared at each other before staring back at the woman.

Me: What?

Random Woman: Your kid, he shouldn't eat candy in front of other kids, he's showing off.

Me: Lady, the kid is just enjoying himself, why is your son even staring, it's rude, and why don't you talk to your son about whatever the hell he's watching, it shouldn't be so loud, you can clearly see other people annoyed and if they tried to talk you shut them down.

She went red.

Random Woman: Well my son has a hearing impairment! He can't hear well.

Me: That is not an excuse, neither is it a reason for him to have his volume so loud and you can just buy him headphones, it'll be better..

She huffs before telling her son to turn down his volume. Izuku and I spent the rest of the ride in comfortable silence. When we finally got to UA, Izuku ran up to the gate and urged me forward.

Izuku: Let's GO~ Come on! Come on! Come on!

I purposefully walked even slower, he huffed and ran back to me and pushed me so I would walk faster, I took off running.

Izuku: You are such a slowpoke! MOVE YOU SLOTH!

Me: Never said I played fair Zuku!