Ugly Idiot!

Izuku's POV:

I don't really know much about what was going on but for the last day I was spending the night at an place filled with other kids with lots and lots of problem. I was soo glad when this man came in the morning and told me that I was not to stay there anymore. This place sucked soo much. Everyone here had their problems and they didn't wanted to let me go when I didn't wanted to tell them my quirk. The reason was quite simple since I was quirkless but everyone hates quirkless people.

My brother had a weak quirk and he was the best big brother one could have. The only thing was that he told me he had a friend once. They haven't seen each other for like a long long time and that friend also bullied him. I didn't know much but what I knew was enough to know that the man was a bad one and I didn't wanted to be there. However I also didn't wanted to be where I was right now. So everything was better than that.

Me: Where are we going?

???: To meet up with your brothers friend.

Me: How do you know it is his friend?

???: This number and the name was saved and noted down as emergency contact for you. He must really trust this friend.

Me: Liar!

???: Pardon?

Me: My brother never had friends!

It only came to me now. I refused to talk for a whole day but now I was quite talkative. Maybe it was because I was leaving this awful place or it was because I knew I would meet someone who was a devil. Well not as if I wouldn't pay him back what he did to my brother at all. He had to pay for this after all.

???: Alright, alright.

This man came over and picked me up before we had an hour drive to a huge building. It looked like an office building and when we got inside it was one. However there was a kid playing area and I immediately went there after he told me to wait there.

I wonder who he was talking about.

My brother doesn't have any friend!

He would have told me.

I know my brother best!

We lived together and we said we would also go through thick and thin...

Too bad that happened.

I wonder if they got the villain!

That was...

How can anyone just kill someone like that?!

He didn't deserve it!

He was supposed to be with me!

He was supposed to be at my side!

Me: brother....

The moment I started to remember my brother, I started crying silently and waiting there. This was a small play area and there were around 7 other kids as well. All of them were playing and then there was me who started crying. Well that was until someone came over and hugged me. It was a woman, I never actually seen before.

Woman: Don't cry.

Me: But...

Woman: It's alright, let it out.

Me:..

Woman: It's fine. It's fine.

Me: *crying noises*

Woman: You will feel better after this.

Me: How do you *sniff* know?

Woman: I am here to watch over you all till the person comes to pick you up and you know what makes me special?

Me: No... *sniff*

Woman: I can feel other peoples emotions and right now I feel how sad and grieving you are. Soo let's cry it out and get it out of the system. It's alright to cry, you know that, right?

Me: *sniff*

Right now, I just wanted to kinda vanish into thin air. I wanted to go back home and then find my brother there but I knew that wouldn't be possible. He got shot after all.

???: He's not always like this right?

???: What did you expect from a child who just lost his brother? Are you sure you can take the child with you?

???: I'm not saying it's bad for him to cry, I'm just asking if his eyes will always look like that?

Me: *sniff* You are ugly yourself idiot!

???(Shocked): I like him already, newsflash pipsqueak, you look like you got pepper rubbed in your eyes, relax yourself.

Me: *sniff* How about looking in a mirror yourself? Oh *sniff* wait it broke this morning since it couldn't take your image anymore.

???: I take it back, send him to my parents, they can deal with toddler me 2.0.

Me: Good. I don't wanna see you too Idiot.

???: Unfortunately, I don't have any of their information. If you may give them to me, I could inform them and get all the paperwork done with them.

???: Look kid, it's either you come with me or you stay here longer till they get a hold of my parents. It's only till they come back anyways, then you can go.

Me: I'm staying. I don't need a wanna be hero like you.

???: I never said anything about being a hero. I just offered you a place to stay.

Me: ... good cause you won't make it past where you are right now. Are you still screaming Shine? What a good hero, glad they didn't make you official!

???(Sighing): Get his stuff. My teacher's waiting outside and I have classes still.

Me: No.

???: Don't have a choice kid.

There was something on the ground pretty close to where I was and I decided to break loose from the hug to get the thing and chuck it at the mans head. If this was really the so called friend then I knew a couple of things about him. First, he wanted to be a hero and got into UA, second he screams Shine like a villain and third and most importantly he bullied my brother which made my brother scared.

Me: LEAVE ME ALONE!

???: Aizawa will bring him in the car, I'm not going to blow up in front of people today.

???: Who know? I am sorry but I am not allowed to let the kid leave with any other person than you yourself. You did sign the paper earlier.

???(Groaning): Then leave the kid and I for a few minutes.

Me: NO!

I threw another stuff and this time hit his knee. It was also something quite hard which made the man kinda scream out in pain but at that moment, I was already on the run. No matter what people say, I will soo not gonna go with this man. NEVER! Even if that was the last thing I would do, I would certainly make it my last mission to get away from him.