A hero spotted

Katsuki POV

When I got back downstairs, I glared at Aizawa while taking a bite of my granola bar, an energy drink was in my other hand. My eyes felt heavy and my legs felt worn out.

Me: Is the kid ready?

A nod was what I got in response, I made sure my card was in my wallet.

Me: And with that, we're ready to go. We have to stop by a craft store to get the kid a notebook and some pens and pencils... I don't know if he wants pens but whatever he wants he gets.

I didn't notice I was walking while talking till Aizawa chuckled.

Me: What, moth-sensei?

Aizawa: You care..pff-

My face turned red slightly, I shook my head and placed my hands in my pockets.

Me: You don't know shit-

The kid snickered and grabbed onto the chain attached to my belt.

Me: What?

Kid: Look there!

Me: What are you trying to show me kid?

Kid: Look Look!!

I looked up and then back at the kid.

Me: Ice cream?

Kid: Noo, I mean that man over there!!

Me: What about him?

Kid: Don't you recognize that old hero?

Me: Yeah I do. He retired from UA Last year, I got his autograph...

Kid: Can we say hi? Please!

Me: Only if you do something for me first.

Kid: What do you want?

Me: You to stop calling me a villain.

Kid: Deal Dandelion!

It's still bad but it's better,

We crossed the road and I watched the retired hero's eyes light up in recognition.

???: Ah, Bakugou. It's been a while huh? Who's this little guy?

Kid: Hewo~

I looked down at the kid and raised an eyebrow, he stuck out his tongue at me and waved at the man.

Me: This is Izuku. I'm taking care of him

Kid: Can I take a picture? Oh no... I wanna ask something. Pretty please!

???: Sure go on ahead kiddo

Kid: Is it true, that you can move faster than the eyes can track you? I mean you are quite fast but can you actually be that fast? By the way you are using your quirk really to the fullest with these powerful jumps and kicks! Though it must suck not be able to propel yourself too far into the sky.

The hero looked shocked, I tried not to laugh, he was full of himself and tried to show how much he knew his quirk.

???: Ummmm.

Kid: I just wanna know that... I tried finding out a bit more by old videos but it's hard to tell. I would say yes you can but I want to be certain. Soo ahm... can you?

???: I-

Me: Ok Izuku, the hero seems to be busy right now, shall we go get your notebooks?

Kid: But I wanted to know that. It's the only thing I couldn't find out about them.....awww please! I just wanna know and he was such a great hero with the powerful strength he showed... to bad it seemed to be limited....

I accidentally snorted out loud, the hero glared at me. I shrugged.

???: I'll have to test it Izuku... Now if you'll excuse me, I have an appointment.

Kid: Sure... thanks for the time....

We watched the hero walk away before I laughed out.

Kid: Did I make Gran Torino angry? I was just curious....

Me: I think you just made him rethink his life choices.

Kid: Why?

Me: You just made him have an aneurysm, but I'll buy you three snacks since I'm proud of you. Now can we go buy your notebooks now? I'll be late.

Kid: Mh!