He is BACK!

Izuku's POV:

Me: Is this really our new house? It's huge!

Dandelion: Yeah... I guess it's compensation.

I really couldn't believe it. This was such a huge house and while we started to explore, I couldn't help but think he stole the key from someone so we could live here.

Me: Compensation? For what?

Dandelion(Startled): Oh nothing, don't worry about it.

So not even he wants to tell me what happened...

Whelp, I am not gonna poke into his matter.

Besides I am glad he is fine!

Me: Soo what about food? Do we have enough?

Dandelion: I'm forcing Aizawa to bring some and my mom is visiting later to cook.

Me: Why can't we go out?

Dandelion(Looking away): I can't say

There it was again. I always wanted to go out the past couple of days and Aizawa only let me go out whenever Mic was with us or another of his friends. They never really let me be out and play on my own. It was a bit annoying since I didn't get why and it felt as if I was the only person not knowing what was going on but I had a good hunch about what was going on. It wouldn't make sense otherwise and yes I know I am a child but I am not stupid! I could feel that something was wrong and it was itching me to know what it was.

So something happened because of me...

Now I know.

Me: Dandelion?

Dandelion: What? Is something wrong?

Me: You are a bad liar.

Dandelion: I know... But I'm not trying to lie to you, I just don't want you to worry about it.

Me: But hide something from me! That is as bad as lying!

Dandelion(Sighing heavily): I know little Dori... but I will tell you everything, I promise. Just not right now.

Me: Why am I Dori? I am not a lost fish! AND I AM NOT A GIRL!

Dandelion(Laughing): It's a shortened version of your last name, Midoriya. And I used to call your brother that. I guess it just stuck...

Me: LIAR! You called him Deku! I know that!

Dandelion: This again... I'm too tired for this... There's food on the table, I'm going to redress these wounds.

The only reason why I brought up food was because I thought that he would want to spend some time with me and be in the kitchen. I even thought about actually help him out and talk things out with him but he looked just tired so I decided to leave it with that. On the other hand I also heard him say the word wounds which meant that my hunch was right! I spend some time with Aizawa sensei just because he got hurt and was hospitalized!

Me: I'll go to my room. Don't you dare come in!

At least you can rest this way....

Dandelion: Wasn't planning on it! I'm gonna watch a movie and...*he mumbles some unintelligible words.*

Me: Whatever!

Just like that I left to my room and took out the notebook I had all the time with me to take down some more notes. It was not only a notebook but also a diary for me where I could write my thoughts down. My brother came up with a coding system which I was using for the diary parts and the notes were normal.

"Dear diary... today I finally got back to your Kacchan Ani. He is not such a bad person as I thought he was, but something is not right here. I think they are hiding something from me and all they tell me is because of my own safety. What did that even mean? Through I think someone might be after us both Ani and your death was soo not a coincidence! I am worried aobut Kacchan and I hope we will all be alright after this."

As short as my diary entry was, I couldn't focus more because I started silently crying while I was leaning against the door so that Kacchan couldn't come in. I knew my brother used to call him Kacchan and when they were kids, he used my name Izuku for role playing which is why he got called Deku. It was harmless play between kids but I knew how much my brother hated it. On the other hand, my mother named me after the name my brother chose for me which was Izuku.

I miss you brother!

I miss you soo much!

I don't wanna be alone again!

I can't stand being alone!

Please if you are watching over us protect your friend!

He is the only last person who is taking care of me!

Some time passed as I cried there until I felt soo sleepy and put away my notebook to get to my bed. The only difference here was that I took the blanket and the cushion and hid under the bed to sleep there. For now it felt more safe and more cozy than the actual bed. I didn't really know why but I just needed it.

I hope everything is okay with Dandelion...

I want him to get healthy and back to who he is...

He seemed a lot off!

I'll figure out what is wrong with him for sure!

Me: *yawn*

With that last thought I fell asleep.