Look at this man!

Izuku's POV:

I kinda woke up before this villain did and got to the kitchen to look around what he had for food. Since I could hear the old and rabies infected pomeranian snore, I decided to make my own breakfast. That meant I went through the fridge to get some eggs and bacon and then make something out of them. For that I also needed a pan and some oil. It was fairly easy to find everything and in the end I had to move a chair to the stove and made myself some food.

Once I was done I took my plate and went back to my room.

I wonder how long this Dandelion will sleep....

Should I wake him up or nah?

.... He is lucky I am quite hungry...

These scrambled eggs and that bacon was just too perfect not to immediately start eating it. Needless to say that I gulped it down completely in one go. Didn't even take me 5 minutes to finish the food and then go back to the kitchen putting the plate away and trying to get something to drink.

Alright where are the glasses?

Or a mug...

I just need anything...

I wonder if he has some orange juice...

No, let's just take water.

While I was searching for a glass, I heard the doorbell ring and jumped off the shelf where I climbed up to get to the upper cupboards and went to the door. Without even thinking, I opened it to find the old and tired man there.

Me: Morning.

Man: Morning kiddo.

Me: Why are you here this early?

Man: Why are you up so early?

Me: I was hungry.

Man: What about Bakugo?

Me: Who?

Man: The man who picked you up.

Me: Oh that Pomeranian?

Man: Pfff- I will call him that from now on too.

Me: He is still sleeping.

Man: It smells like bacon though....

Me: I did them myself... do you want to come inside?

Man: Yes, I am here to pick you two up.

Me: The villainous Pomeranian is in his room snoring like an elephant.

Man: And you were in the kitchen all yourself....

Me: Mh. I can't find a glass or a mug...

Man: Want some tea huh?

Me: It would be perfect.

Man: Let me help you.

With that being said, we went together to the kitchen and this man immediately started looking around till he found a mug but unfortunately he didn't find any tea bags and so I got some hot coca instead. Surprisingly this Pomeranian had a ton of that shit around in a shelf.

Man: Can you stay here while I go up and wake our little princess up?

Me: Okay.

I was honestly really happy with my cup filled with delicious sweet sweet hot coca that I for sure wouldn't move away till this mug was empty.

As soon as the man went out of the room, I heard a scream coming from where Baku- aham I mean the Pomeranians room was. It sounded like a scream that was saying "THE FUCK" but I was not so sure about that. Anyways the villain came into the kitchen and even jumped back when he saw me there.

Did he forget that he picked me up?

Or...

Did he forget that I was living....

Well I don't care.

Pomeranian: Hey.

Me: Good evening to you too!

Pomeranian: Mhm... are you ready to go for the notebooks you want?

Me: You are the one who should look at yourself... you look as if a truck just hit you.

Pomeranian: I sayed up later than usual to make sure you were ok, so yeah, just let me get ready.

Man: Welcome to the club.... I brought some spare of clothes with me. It should fit you kiddo.

Me: Thanks.

Man: Need help changing?

Me: No.

Pomeranian: I'm gonna get ready. Aizawa, can I have some coffee when I get back?

Aizawa: No. If I don't get coffee you don't either. Besides, you ran out.

I watched him get out of the kitchen again and decided to just take the things Aizawa gave me the things and I changed right there in the kitchen.

Pomeranian: Aghhh~ Fine! I'll just grab a granola bar from my room.

Was the last thing we could hear as he stopped over to his room.