Aizawa the best!

Izuku's POV:

I could see Aizawa sensei being a bit on the edge but I didn't know what it was all about. It kinda made me worried and I think he noticed that too.

Aizawa: What's up kiddo?

Me: Did the Dandelion call?

Aizawa: Dandelion?

Me: Pomeranian.

Aizawa: Bakugo?

Me: Mh!

Aizawa: yeah.

Me: And?

Aizawa: You are fine.

Me: He sounded worried though.

Aizawa: He will be fine. I have a tracker on all my problem children and I send a hero to his location.

Me: Why? Did something happen?

Aizawa: Yeah, he skipped his training with Present Mic.

Me: How dare he!

Aizawa: He is a bad bad dog which needs to be trained better.

Me: Pfff-

Aizawa: Don't worry at all.

Me: Alright but what are we doing now?

Aizawa: Just wait a bit more here.

We did as the hero said and at some point he told me to look to the door and sure enough a huge group of heroes came inside. It was not only MT. Lady but there were also heroes like Endeavor and Hawks there. It made me all happy and giggly. I wanted to ask them all soo many questions and I wanted to note everything down as I did with the information from Eraserhead I got from the main man personally.

Aizawa: Want to say hi to them?

Me: Can I?

Aizawa: Sure just run there and tell Endeavor to come over to me and I send you to bring Hawks with you as well.

Me: Alright.

I quickly jumped off the chair and walked towards the heroes with my notebook in hand. They were all soo big and when I got there right next to Hawks, I couldn't help but look at his wings. They were indeed sharp but I kinda wanted to touch them. I knew better than to do that and instead pulled at his pants a bit.

Me: Excuse me....

Hawks: Oh my gosh, look at this cute bean!

Mt. Lady: Not again...

Endeavor: He is cute. Where did you come from?

Gang Orca: You just want to snatch him as your own. Don't you have enough kids already?

Endeavor: I do but none of them is soo cute.

Hawks: If anything, I will snatch him.

Mt. Lady: Hey kiddo, what's up?

Me: Aizawa-san told me to go and tell Endeavor and Hawks to go there to him.

Hawks: Eraserhead is here?

Endeavor: I see him...

Mt. Lady: Is he smiling?

Gang Orca: Never gonna forget that sight.... It looks scary....

Me: Ahm... can I get your autograph before you go though.

Hawks: You can have everything!

Endeavor: Here you go.

Just like that I got some autographs before I was there all alone with the other two heroes. They looked a bit stunned with what was going on and to see me being there with Eraserhead.

Mt. Lady: Soo... ahm are you his kid?

Me: No.

Gang Orca: Let's be honest that man can't produce such a cute kid which has no eyebags at all.

Mt. Lady: Soo true... I wonder what he wants from Hawks and Endeavor...

Hawks: Let's go guys!

The moment she said that, Hawks was already standing behind me and calling them all to move out. I did get a head rub as I looked up at the hero with a huge smile. This was literally the best day of my life.

Hawks: Here you go. Just in case you ever need help.

With that I got a feather and saw them all quickly get out of the shop. Of course I went back to Eraserhead looking at him a bit confused.

Me: What did you tell them?

Eraserhead: That I had a villain on the lose and they should handle him today. I am too tired for that.

Me: .....