What is wrong?

Izuku's POV:

The moment I heard that I could stay with the teacher the only one that I was really curious about popped up in my mind and that was no other but a walking teddy bear. He did look like something went wrong with Mickey Mouse but he was still hugable and I wanted to stay with him for a bit. I was talking about no other than Nezu himself. That chimera fascinated me soo much.

Me: Can I really stay with Mickey?

Bakugou: *Laughing silently* As long as you have my permission, yeah... *Silently wheezes*

Me: Soo can I? I wanna be with him!

Bakugou: Sure, as long as you're happy.

Me: YEIY! Thanks! I wanna hug him! I always wanted to pet him and hug him! You think I can do that? He looks soo fluffy and I think we are the same size? Or am I taller? I don't know! I wanna see him and play with him a bit!

I was really excited when he said yes that I wanted to go there immediately so I kinda grabbed Bakugo's arm and started to pull him a bit away from the phone.

Me: Come on! Come on!

Bakugou: Zuku, it's late, you'll see him tomorrow, I promise.

Me: Ohh..... but that is a promise! I got your word on it!

Bakugou: Yes, you have my word.

After this we kinda went to finally eat and it was only now that I realized how much I was really really hungry so I went instantly for the chicken and was gobbling it up really really fast. It was just too delicious to not eat at all. Besides no one really stopped me but I did a mistake. Because of how fast I was, I kinda got one of the spicy one mixed up and instantly started coughing.

Me: Hot! HOT! That's SPICY HOT!

Aunt: Izuku?! Are you ok?!

Bakugo: Hag! I said to separate the spicy from the original!

Me: HOT!

I just jumped out of my chair and ignored them talking running to the kitchen. I even heard Bakugo laughing at me. He for sure was amused by this. However I was soo not. This was way to spicy for me so when I got finally to the kitchen I opened the fridge and took some milk to drink but my mouth was burning up soo much I just opened it and gulped the milk down not even putting it in a glass or a mug.

Me: Haaaahhhh~ better....

Bakugo: Zuku that's nothing to me.

Me: IT WAS TOO SPICY! What do you mean that was nothing?

Bakugo: I've eaten hotter.

Me: You are a monster! How can you take that!

Bakugo: So... just eating raw hot peppers aren't normal to you?

Me: Yes that's not normal!

Bakugo: Well if you eat up, you can build your tolerance.

Me: No. I don't want more!

Bakugo: Awe Zuku, it's not so bad.

Aunt: Katsuki! Don't mock him!

Bakugo: I'm not mocking the little brat1

Aunt: Don't call him a brat!

They started talking for a while more or less shouting back and forth till Bakugo escorted me back to the dinning room. We really ate a lot and there was not a lot left but who would have thought that I would feel this sleepy after eating soo much.

Aunt: Izuku, maybe you want to sleep?

Me: No.....

Bakugo: ...Izuku, sleep or you won't see Nezu tomorrow

Me: Mh! Good idea....

Not as if I wouldn't have run into my room to sleep a bit more anyways...

I just need to sleep.

Tomorrow I'll see Nezu!

I can try ask him some question... is that a bad idea though?

While I was thinking, Bakugo and I got to my room and Aunt excused herself to get back home. Anyways as we got into my room, I got ready to sleep and he brought me into my bed and then covered me up while also having my notebook in his hand to put it away but before he did that he sat down there looking at me for a second before speaking up.

Bakugo: So you excited huh?

Me: Yes! I am really excited! I wanna see that chimera.

Bakugo: Chimera?

Me: Of course he is a chimera! He is part mouse, part dog and part bear! What else is he supposed to if not a chimera?

Bakugo: A pain in the ass.

Me: Hehe...

Bakugo: What's with the laugh you cheeky little shit?

Me: I wanna ask some questions, play around with him... OH and hug him! He looks fluffy!

Bakugo: Just be careful alright?

Me: Mh... *yawn* I'll be careful... *yawn*

Bakugo: Night Zuku...

Me: Good night.