Bodyguard

Bakugou POV

It's been a few weeks into second semester and Izuku and Nezu have been raining down hell on the school, the class finally met Izuku and were creeped out by the fact that he didn't like them, unlike his brother who basically adored everyone. What shocked them even more was the fact that he chose to hang around me anytime he visited with Aizawa.

???: Yo Bakugou

Me: What the hell do you want?

???: I just wanted to tell you that the kid is here and he's asking for you.

Me: Bring him over.

???: I can?

Me: Why are you asking me, he's a kid not an object.

???: But he only answers to you...

Me: Izuku!! Come here!

Izuku: Hey Dandelion!

Me: Hey Zuku, what's up?

Izuku: Can you come with me?

Me: Oh? Where?

Izuku: Nezu told me about this building on campus a bit outside... and not really at UA... but kinda part of it.. I wanna go see it! Nezu said you're going to go with me there.

Me: So Nezu wants me to be your bodyguard while you explore some abandoned building?

Izuku: Yup, why?

Me: Am I getting paid?

Izuku: Why are you asking that?

Me: Of course I have to get paid, how am I going to buy you more craft stuff and notebooks, pens and shit?

Izuku: hmmm... good question....

Me: I know I'm right.

Izuku: I am sure Nezu will.... Not as if he had an option....

Me: Whatever. Do I have to put on my hero suit?

Izuku: YES! DEFINITELY! YOU LOOK AWESOME IN IT! PLEEEEEEEAAAASSEEEEE!!!!

Me: Alright, let's go then.

I got up and we left the dorms, I turned to Birdbrain and snapped my fingers to get his attention.

Me: I already made dinner, you guys just have to heat it up.

Tokoyami: Alright, thank you Bakugou.

Me: Thank me by getting those extras into some kind of cooking classes

Tokoyami laughed before bidding me farewell. Izuku and I walked side by side until I met up with Aizawa to change into my hero suit.

I hope it goes well.

I walked to the gate and met with Izuku and Aizawa. Aizawa gave me the address and I held Izuku tightly as I got ready to use my explosions to fly to the location.

Aizawa: Be careful.

Me: I'll be safe, the kid won't fall.

Izuku: We are flying?

Me: Yeah Zuku, we're going to fly.

Izuku: REALLY~?

*Boom*

The pure joy on his face was infectious, we blasted through the sky, he laughed in my ear as he tightened his hold on my neck.

Izuku: Uhh there!

I landed at the spot he pointed at and let him down. He looked around before walking off, as we walked more, I slowly noticed the scent of lavender and chamomile. I watched Izuku get slower and slower.

Me: Izuku? Are you ok?

Izuku: I am okay....

Me: We can come by tomorrow, how about that? We can get you back to the dorms.

Izuku: No, I wanna see it!

Me: I know but it's best you rest first, I don't want you getting sick.

He gave in and lifted his hands for me to pick him up, I did and he snuggled into my shoulder, falling asleep. I ran to the gate, the smell was stronger now, my head was fuzzy and I started to stagger, trying to keep myself upright. I noticed three people following us. I pressed the button Aizawa gave all his students, it alerted all heroes in the area that I need help. I tried to lose them but they stayed persistent.

Shit, I can't put Izuku down,

What am I going to do?

Someone crashing into me brought me back from my thoughts, more of the lavender and chamomile scent rushed into my brain and I felt my eyes droop close. The last thing I heard was a person speaking.

???: Target acquired.