Music Shows, MV, and reactions

Start from the beginning

Though she didn't win any trophy at any music show until almost three weeks after the release of First Love

Though she didn't win any trophy at any music show until almost three weeks after the release of First Love. The moment she won the trophy Sarang felt like she was on cloud nine. The way everyone cheered for her and smiled at her was such a beautiful experience, one that she'd never forget.

Sarang official Twitter

Thank you so much to everyone for your love and support. I'm so grateful to you all ❤💗
#사랑 #Sarang #Iloveyou #FirstLoveFirstWin

 I'm so grateful to you all ❤💗#사랑 #Sarang #Iloveyou #FirstLoveFirstWin

After that she won three more trophies. Her debut album was gaining love from all over the Korea.

"Sarang what do you want to name your fandom as?" Bang Pd asked her shortly after her debut. They were looking at the suggestions and were trying to shortlist the name. Suddenly Sarang thought of something.

"How about Sarangdan?" She looked at Bang pd and other people sitting in the room.

"Sarangdan hmmm" Bang pd said it out loud as if testing how it feels. He nodded after a while a big smile on his face.

"Sarangdan is a great name. Okay sarangdan it is then." Sarang smiled back at him.

Love squad (sarangdan) was in her opinion a perfect name for her fans. So far all of the fans that she has seen are always lovely. And since her name literally means love it's only fitting that her fans are called love squad.

They decided on fandom colors and some other things before calling it a day.

Sarang went online to check the reactions to her mv. She has been trying to not look at it too much as she was afraid that she might come across a troll and ruin the rest of her day.

First Love MV and Reactions

사랑 (Sarang) 'First Love' MV

25M views 2 months ago #사랑 #Sarang #first love

👍 1.2 M 👎1k

Comments 66k

Kpopmush
This is such a good song.

imtaehyungswife
Damn when she hit that high note I felt that it in my ass.

1 reply ⬇️

Rubiesnotemerald
@imtaehyungswife lmao girl what?? 💀

Lilyluna66

I don't listen to kpop often but this girl singlehandedly is bringing me into kpop.

armyforlife777
Wow what's up with Bighit artists being so insanely talented?

kpopandkdramaaddict
Is it just me Or do you guys also see the insane chemistry between Sarang and Joohyuk? 👀

1reply ⬇️

Minhosfavshirt
@kpopandkdramaaddict omg same!! I need them together in a drama RN.

kpopandkdramaaddict replied.
Now that would be insane!!

덩규065
누나 나랑 결혼해줘💍💍
Translation (noona marry me please)

kpoptrash
Lmao this is the one you're calling as vocal queen? She sounds like a dying whale.

246 replies⬇️

armyforlife777
@kpoptrash stfu. Take your negativity out of here.

queensarang
@kpoptrash you're staying true to your name i see.

Sarangismywife
@kpoptrash let's see how good you sound then? Stop bitching here and go get a job.

Click for more replies.

sarangdanforlife
I'm not even kidding when I say that in 5 years of time Sarang will undoubtedly become a great star. Y'all just wait and watch, she'll rule over the industry, I can feel it.

suzuki1921
私はこの曲を毎日聞いています 😍
Translation ( I listen to this song every day)

채채
사랑이 너무 아름다워 😭💗
Translation (Sarang is so beautiful)

Jungkooksbananamilk
Wait is this the girl who was in boy in luv mv?? Girlllll I've been looking for her for ages. I instantly fell for her when I saw her back then. Can't believe she's an idol now. And a pretty good one at that.

Sarangandjkaremyloves
Sarang thank you for such a beautiful album, we love you and support you. Please keep making such masterpieces.

jiminsjams
This has such a nostalgic vibe to it. Oh I'm suddenly missing my high school days a lot.

hobiwater
Are we not going to talk about their cute height difference or what?? Cause damn they look so good together. I wish they're dating irl.

Load more comments

Sarang couldn't believe her eyes. There were so many comments praising her and telling her how much they related to her music. Though there were trolls and she was hurt by their comments, seeing people putting the trolls in their places made her laugh a bit.

No matter how many haters there were, there were far too many people who loved and supported her. And that's what she's going to focus on.

Some of the comments had her raising her eyebrows. There were tons of comments shipping her with Nam Joohyuk and she was always like "????"

She was glad people were liking her music. This was all she ever wanted.

-❤-

A/N:- Hope you guys liked this chapter.
Special shoutout to Brooks19978 for always voting and supporting the story. I appreciate you a lot 😊💗.

Stay tuned for more of Sarang's content.

-❤-