My throat went dry and the cries escaped my lips without a break. My hands began to shake and I couldn't even feel any part of my body. I couldn't believe he went through all that. I felt the presence of Ace beside me and a feeling or something I never thought I would get from him overtook me.

I felt disgusted and terrified.

I pushed him away so hard he almost fell and I couldn't stop shaking. I let out another cry and felt the blood pumping through my veins and I couldn't control anything. I had to leave. I ran through the doors. I ran down the hall and collapsed on the floor once I got to the wall. My arms wrapped around my trembling body and the tears came like a waterfall.

The scene of the accident rushed through my mind again and I crawled up into a ball, my hands grabbing onto my hair so hard it could have called off. The feeling that overtook my body when I saw my brother's car get roughly hit by the tuck and roll over again and again causing the whole world to collapse before I got hit myself. It couldn't stop the scene from replaying over and over in my head which increased the pain I was feeling. I couldn't take it.

Something came over me and I immediately took off the ring on my middle finger and threw it on the floor with so much rage. I couldn't believe how wicked his family was. I can't believe I was with the son of the family who ruined my life and ended the life of my brother.

I felt so disgusted at myself and wondered how Angus must have been feeling. I couldn't stop myself from crying and thinking about my dead brother.

Who was murdered by my fiance's family?

I hated him so so much.

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

Ace

I knew we shouldn't have come

I never wanted to.

I tried to go after her but they stopped me.

Believe me that didn't mean anything but I saw her expression. This disgust and anger as she pushed me away and ran from me. She hates me because of my father.

I don't blame her. I hate my family too.

My eyes were already red and my hair was in a mess because of how many times I ran my hands through it. Quinn's mum went after her and I hung my head low. A million thoughts ran through my head.

It was Quinn.

The girl I saved the day that accident happened. I knew she looked familiar but I never in a million years expected it to be her. I can clearly remember when I was about to cross over to the company when the truck hit a black Mercedes. I can remember how loudly the girl standing beside me shrieked and yelled out Angus, now I remember the name she called out. I remember how her bag dropped from her grip, and how she mindlessly tried to walk into the accident scene when she got hit by a motorcycle.

I immediately rushed over to her side as the person driving the motorcycle sped away and I tried to wake her up but she was blacked out. I noticed the red staining the ground beneath her curly black hair and immediately called the hospital. They were taking their precious time so I immediately resulted to carrying her in a bridal way to minimize her bleeding and ran to the nearest hospital.

I had no idea I would ever see her again.

I felt my mother's hand on mine and I instantly grabbed my hand away and raised my head.

"She'll be okay Ace," she told me and I chuckled.

"Why didn't you say it? Why did you keep it a secret if you knew about it? You're just as terrible as they are!"