Chapter 141 - 150

%
Chapter 141 See Dabai Again
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Just do it.

Rong Huaiyan went to train volunteers.

As soon as Qiao Xiachu arrived at the building, Hu Guang and Awang assigned to her, distributing a batch of protective masks and protective clothing, as well as a batch of sufficient weapons.

The three of them drove a small jeep, left the office building, and drove directly towards the place where the bats were most dense.

Along the way, the swarm of bats impacted their car like moths to a flame. Hu Guang drove the car to the end, and the crazy impact swept away a large number of bats along the way.

The creaking sound is also depressing.

The car was speeding towards the distance, and a large red smoky cloud appeared on the side of the mountain, as if coating the mountain with a layer of gorgeous colorful clothes, adding a sense of doomsday tragedy.

Among the hordes of bats, there were also a group of crows with black feathers, full of unspeakable resentment and coldness, screaming again and again.

The car drove to the side of the mountain, and there was no road ahead.

This area is the densest of bats. It seems that there is a big black whirlpool inside. The bats keep rushing out of the low caves, and the black clouds are getting higher and higher, low and depressing.

"Sister-in-law, are you sure you want to go deep into the cave? Let me and Awang two big men do this job. If you make any mistakes, we can't explain to Sir Rong." Hu Guang said.

Qiao Xiachu shook his head.

She is firm and decisive: "Once a disaster breaks out, it is not up to anyone to tell anyone. Everyone will suffer. Whether they can survive or not is a different matter."

With that said, she raised her submachine gun and plunged into the cave.

"Sister-in-law, wait for us—"

Hu Guang and Ngawang chased after him.

The three of them soon came to the cave all the way.

As soon as the bat swarm saw the humans entering the cave, they flew towards them frantically, stretched out their sharp claws, scratched fiercely, exposed their shiny fangs, and attacked non-stop.

Qiao Xiachu raised his gun and bombarded wildly.

She brought a torch soaked in gasoline, lit the torch directly, and kept shaking it at the bat swarm.

ADVERTISEMENT
Hu Guang and Awang behind her cooperated with her, bombing the bat swarm from left to right, and finally broke through a path.

Under the firelight, you can only see a palm-sized area in front of you. It is obvious that the cave is deep and deep, and you can't see the end at a glance.

"Sister-in-law, don't worry, we all have oxygen tubes on our backs, and you have one tank." Hu Guang said.

Rong Huaiyan treasured his sister Qiao.

He pulled himself aside, as he had been ordered to, wishing he could play in person, but Lao You directly dragged him away to bring volunteers.

"Sister-in-law, we are your backing." Awang said.

As long as it's Big Brother's order, they can do anything.

Especially the team leader is Qiao Xiachu.

In the last days of natural disasters, 100 million a day is frantically hoardingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara