Chapter 201 - 210

Chapter 201 Exchange
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
bang bang.

Qiao Xiachu kept throwing bombs, shuttled all the way through the streets, and when he saw the armed forces in the city, he immediately opened up the battle and started fighting.

Qiao Linmei played cover with her.

The two of them went forward, one behind, one left and one right, with each other as their backs, attacking frantically, throwing the bomb in their hands as if they didn't want money.

After a few rounds, the streets were blown up, several weapon depots were blown up, and a large number of firepower teams were also killed.

But Qiao Linmei was still worried.

Qiao Xiachu climbed into the ash pipe, groped all the way to the arsenal in the city, took a batch of weapons, and touched the switch, which blew the circuit in the city.

After their round, they each carried two large packs of weapons, but there were so many people in the city, how could the two of them do it well, and when the ammunition and food ran out, there would be no return.

Qiao Xiachu is not worried.

She said lightly: "What are you afraid of, I still have a plan."

It was hard to come here, but it was not for nothing.

When Qiao Linmei heard this, she felt that her sister must have done something sneaky, but right now she didn't know what she had done, so she could only continue to cooperate with her.

At this time, Feng Lie led a team of people, each wearing heavy explosion-proof suits, when he looked at the two, his eyes were full of depth as when he was looking at ants.

"Little girl, you can't blame us, since you are looking for death, I will give you a ride!" Feng Lie said.

He waved his hand, and a group of death squads rushed towards Qiao Xiachu and Qiao Linmei.

Qiao Xiachu hooked her lips.

She suddenly grabbed a dark glass jar in the corner, kicked it up, then raised her hand, and scattered a large amount of powder.

The Death Squad rushed up and was stunned for a moment.

ADVERTISEMENT
Not a bomb!

"Jump--"

Qiao Xiachu yelled at Qiao Linmei.

She grabbed Qiao Linmei's body suddenly, stepped back quickly, and then took out two protective masks from her backpack for her to put on quickly.

Feng Lie was stunned for a second, and saw the members of the Death Squad fall directly to the ground.

"It's sulfuric acid!"

The high-concentration sulfuric acid corroded the fibers and burned through the soles of their explosion-proof suits. The powder that Qiao Xiachu sprinkled directly penetrated their skin and entered their bodies.

In a short while, several people were directly poisoned and died.

"Hahaha, you're welcome, it's nothing, the water you eat and drink at night, I added ingredients, but it's a kind of poison that needs to be triggered, and now I'm giving it to you—"

Qiao Xiachu squinted and smirked.

She took out a lighter from her backpack, holding a black ball in her hand, and put it directly on the fire to roast.