Chapter 331 - 340

Chapter 331 Destroying A Birthday Bun
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
"Ha ha."

"Squeeze him to death."

Alienation is exciting.

Hu Feng knew that there was an alienated person who used his thoughts to bend the guns of Li Han's team forcefully. If this person is not dead, all the guns and ammunition will be useless.

Therefore, before setting off, he ordered his subordinates to attack the old birthday man with a big bag on his forehead, and make sure to blow him up to death.

At this moment, the alienated person is huge, and everyone wants to reach out to grab it. Someone is responsible for attracting their attention, but a few people headed by Hu Feng rushed towards the birthday bag with determination.

"Monster, go to hell."

Rumble.

A series of thunder explosions rose from the ground.

Hu Feng and the ten comrades around him rushed to Shou Xing Bao's side like moths under Hu Feng's order, and pulled the lead resolutely.

"Ah-ah-"

Shou Xing Bao did not expect that he would become the center of firepower.

He is good at ranged attacks.

Standing at the back again, I didn't expect that the target of this group of people turned out to be me.

At the moment when the bomb exploded, before he had time to bounce off a protective circle with his thoughts, a person rose into the air and hugged his head.

Someone is not afraid of death!

There are villains who are not afraid of death.

scarier than them—

The huge body of Shou Xingbao suddenly collapsed on the ground, and the pustules all over his body exploded one after another, and then his head and body were also bloody.

Purple blood was flowing everywhere on the ground, which was terrifying.

piping hot.

ADVERTISEMENT
At this moment, he wanted to move, but found that he couldn't move.

"He's bleeding."

Alienated people have no emotions.

They are not sad or sad. Although they retain the ability of human beings to speak, they face the death of their companions without any emotion and are still insensitive.

"He's dying."

Some alienated people nodded.

Others also nodded.

One by one stopped talking.

When they dragged Li Han out, Bigfoot shouted, "Run away."

They rushed over one after another.

A group of alienated people surrounded Li Han and his party in a circle.

"pinch."

There was one with an arm that was so big that he couldn't help pinching a person.

boom.

There was an explosion.

The alienated man's hands were bleeding.

One of his fingers was blown off.

The other alienated people realized that this group of people were equipped with explosives, and if they were killed with bare hands, they would blow themselves up. This kind of barbaric style of attack has never been encountered before.