Chapter 251 - 260

Chapter 251 Finally I Can See The Sun
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Under Qiao Mobai's intervention, the soft body bug infection incident in the dungeon was finally handled harmoniously in a strange way.

In a short period of time, the dungeon ushered in a period of recuperation.

A month later, when the red mist dissipated, people in the dungeon were walking by the door, and seeing that the glass of the window was particularly bright, someone shouted: "It's dawn——"

Its daybreak! !

What a stimulating, what an exciting sentence.

Life exists in an underground city, except for the lights that are turned on regularly every day, there is a dark red-pink sky. Many people almost forget the golden brilliance of the sun.

When someone heard this call, others rushed to the door with their feet up.

Pairs of eyes scanned the sky beyond the glass.

"sun--"

"Ah, the sun is out."

"Woooo, I finally saw the sun, and I didn't die in the haze."

"Dad, come out, the sun is coming out."

Shouts of excitement spread throughout the city.

Everyone was excited, and many people saw the sunlight penetrating the sky, sprinkled a little bit in their sights, and their eyes shed tears of excitement.

hope.

This is the light of hope.

When Lao You got the news, he immediately led Erhei and his party, wearing protective clothing and masks, opened the door of the dungeon, and when he saw the sunlight outside, he immediately shouted at the people in the dungeon: "Come out, Daddy!" The fog cleared—"

After speaking, they took off their masks and protective clothing one after another, bathed in the golden sunlight, felt the long-lost sun, and experienced the happy moment of running in the fresh air.

Is there anything more exciting than breathing freely, basking in the sun freely, and feeling the intense moment of being alive?

ADVERTISEMENT
The people in the dungeon rushed to the ground one after another, rushed to the sun in a swarm, breathed in the air, and jumped on the ground in a swarm.

"Wooooow, I'm in the sun."

"I don't have to wear a mask."

"I can breathe freely, no poisonous fog."

Only when you have lost it, you will know how precious it is to breathe freely.

People's happiness is doubled.

When everyone was breathing, jumping and enjoying the beauty of nature, Qiao Xiachu and Rong Huaiyan came out of the dungeon.

The destination is a ruin.

Feng'e City was completely destroyed by the war, and there are wreckage left over from the war everywhere, except for the corpses, it is the waste that was bombed into the ground by artillery fire.

To remove all the cement of the buildings built by humans, and then build a new residence on top of the ruins, I am afraid it will not be a day's work.

Under the double blow of artillery fire and illness, the dungeon has only one-third of the population left, and the entire city has less than a thousand people.