Chapter 351 - 360

Chapter 351 Alienated Plants
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
After the three of Qiao Xiachu entered the boundary of Hengxiang Township, they saw many scattered refugees along the way. Yu Yu walked alone, dirty all over, just like beggars.

She was a little puzzled, and asked Luo Xiaobai: "Is this a refugee from the town?"

Luo Xiaobai nodded.

She explained: "It's like this. There are many villages under Hengxiang Town. Since the flood receded from the natural disaster, everyone tried their best to survive. But after the acid rain came, no matter what method they used, they couldn't grow anything. A lot of people... exchange children and eat each other..."

Or, go to the next village in groups to rob, and then eat too much food that shouldn't be eaten, and they will go crazy and become mentally abnormal.

Once insane, it's almost impossible to save.

In the health station in the village, many doctors were not originally villagers in the village, but when a natural disaster broke out, they stayed in the village and lived well. From time to time, some people sent things to them.

They said that there was no way to save them, so the crazy patients ran around, and if there was an injury, they were killed in a daze.

Moreover, after so many years of natural disasters, the cruel reality is in front of you. You should not eat what you should not eat, and you would rather eat dirt until you are full.

Gradually, around Hengxiang Township, there were fewer retail investors who mainly hunted the same kind. They had eaten, but they hadn't eaten so much. They were afraid that they would go crazy and become lunatics, and their lives would be worse than death...

Qiao Xiachu was not surprised by this.

In the shantytowns, those who were about to starve to death were given to...then slowly, they became ill, either went crazy, or started to have physical problems, and there were not many people eating indiscriminately.

This is an unavoidable thing.

The sky has no way out, even if the boat reaches the bridge, there is still no way out.

"Let's go, follow me here. There is a small road on the side. If you go further, you will enter the monitoring range of Lei's house. There are manpower and cameras hidden in the dark." Luo Xiaobai said.

The mountain road is more difficult to walk, especially when going up the mountain from the back, the road is steep, and there are many strange plants growing on the back, among them is a kind of black grass, as long as you touch it, your body will itch, and you will scratch it until you scratch it. Break the skin, grab the rotten meat...

ADVERTISEMENT
Her father said that this should be the yin and yang grass growing from the corpse, which will kill people.

Under normal circumstances, she rarely takes shortcuts.

But the small team of three is still very eye-catching. Once they go out, it is easy to attract the eyes of Lei's family, and it will be very troublesome at that time.

"it is good."

Qiao Xiachu nodded.

She took out three raincoats from her backpack, one for each of them.

"Since there is something like what you said, it might be safer to wear a raincoat." Qiao Xiachu said.

On the back of the mountain, generally speaking, the impact of acid rain is much smaller, but there is not much sunlight for many years, and it is difficult for plants to grow, so I don't know what it is.