Chapter 41 - 50

Chapter 41
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu gave him a deep look.

She wiped her hands with a rag and asked, "Do you know that it's my birthday? If it wasn't for this reason, I wouldn't accept gifts from anyone unless they were exchanged at equal value."

"..." Rong Huaiyan.

He originally wanted to take advantage of such a beautiful atmosphere to confess his love to her.

Unexpectedly, today is her birthday.

Once he said it was a gift of love for her, the birthday gift fell through, and it seemed that he was insincere.

Too clever.

Rong Huaiyan secretly scolded the thief, then smiled and said: "Of course I accidentally saw it from your registration information, so I remembered it."

Qiao Xiachu said with a smile: "That's fine, you are sincere. In this case, I will make you a friend."

friend?

Just friends?

Isn't there a word missing?

Rong Huaiyan raised his heart in his throat, and suddenly realized that he perfectly missed another important opportunity, but even so, this situation is okay.

Finally a step forward.

He was her "friend" with her seal, and he was just a word away from her next identity.

"Look, if you like it." He said.

Qiao Xiachu opened it, and his eyes immediately became a little hot.

At the core of the box is a ball the size of a ping-pong ball, with a round iron ring on the side, and several button-sized round iron pieces are fixed on the side.

"This is……"

ADVERTISEMENT
"The miniature bomb, the one in the middle has the most powerful bombing power. It can easily blow up a house. There are a few button bombs on the side, which are equally powerful. This small thing is of little use to me. It is too small. It should be It suits you quite well."

Rong Huaiyan looked at her and introduced clearly.

Of course, this batch of explosives is definitely a rare commodity nowadays, and he gave them all to Qiao Xiachu in one go. If Erhei knows about it, he will probably blow up his hair.

He doesn't care.

Anyway, he is a couple now.

Him + his JoJo girlfriend.

Isn't it just two people?

"(⊙o⊙)..." Qiao Xiachu.

awesome.

Send pocket bombs on birthdays.

What to give for Chinese New Year...

This friend can do it.

Qiao Xiachu frowned and said with a smile, "You can take the rest of the cake home. I'm already full and I don't want to eat cake tonight. I'm really tired."

Rong Huaiyan had a look of joy.

"Is it really possible?" he asked.

Cakes go well with dynamite.

Absolutely...

"Well, there are a few disposable paper plates inside, so you don't need to wash the dishes. These things are not easy to clean, and they will stick to the dishes." Qiao Xiachu said.