Chapter 91 - 100

Chapter 91 "That Rong" Comes
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Rong Huaiyan nodded deeply.

He also knew that Qiao Xiachu would not leave, so he didn't persuade her any more, and said to her, "Well, we will divide into two groups, one in the front and the other in the rear. I have a map of the third ladder here, which has been drawn. There is a red line, and if you walk along the red line, you will reach a pit at the back of the farm."

The farm is a group of old houses that were overturned and then transformed into a farm. There was originally an air-raid shelter underground, which was used as a dormitory for workers. Even if the temperature is high, there is no need to turn on the air conditioner.

But at night, crowds gather.

The murderer would never choose an air-raid shelter.

Qiao Xiachu outflanked it from there, just in time to avoid the concentration of firepower.

If they want arms, they must keep an eye on themselves.

"it is good."

Qiao Xiachu agreed.

She took out a gun from the space, and stuffed two button bombs into the pockets of her military shorts.

Soon, the two men split into two groups and headed towards the farm of the third base.

Not far from the farm, Rong Huaiyan found an empty corner, took out his warrior car, loaded it with a bunch of weapons, and then drove towards the farm.

It was dark in a low house on the farm.

But there was a submachine gun by the window.

A man is on full alert, scanning the night sky outside with his scope.

The Liaocheng base is indeed different from the first base. The management here is strict, and most people are participating in the construction. Whether it is the material base of the survivors or the future food reserves, they are almost united in production.

Unlike the first base, which is loose as a horse.

Looking around, the whole farm is flat and densely planted with various seedlings, and there are people on duty outside at night.

They came over, directly put down the people in the duty room, and occupied this place.

"How is it, is there any movement?"

Always come from behind.

He loaded the gun.

He was hit hard by Qiao Linmei, and his head ached from her sharp barking. He even forgot to pull out the dagger, and it was still poking at that dog.

It doesn't matter, though.

ADVERTISEMENT
Anyway, grabbing a batch of new arms, there are as many cold weapons as there are.

As soon as he came over, he tied Qiao Linmei to the pillar and strangled her mouth, so that she could no longer scream indiscriminately.

The roots of the ears are finally clean.

"Tell me, why does Qiao Dongliu hate her own daughter so much?" Lao Zhao asked in a low voice.

As for the cause of Lao Kou's death, the two secretly investigated when they came to the first base, and they also knew the father-daughter relationship between Qiao Dongliu and Qiao Xiachu.

It's just that the system is broken now, and I can't get other people's photos.

Qiao Dongliu gave them an old photo with a slightly damaged face. On it was a dark and straight girl with a slender figure. She was a big beauty at first glance.