Chapter 391 - 400

Chapter 391 Ship
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Rong Huaiyan looked back at the woman behind him, she had the same face as Zhou Jiaomei, but there was no sign of flattery, so she couldn't tell her true intentions.

Qiao Xiachu had no idea.

Her mentality is natural, and everything goes with the flow: "Don't worry, since she has followed, it has made the darkness in the dark place bright. Now is not the time for us to worry."

Rong Huaiyan was surprised.

He didn't expect that Qiao Xiachu would be so free and easy, and his ideas were simpler than his.

"Okay, then don't think about it, just let it be."

As Rong Huaiyan said that, he put all the things behind him behind him, didn't think about it at all, and focused on finding Qiao Mobai...

The truth is not so smooth.

They searched the entire land area, but they couldn't find any trace of Qiao Mobai. Qiao Xiachu, who was calm at first, was not calm now.

When the whole team returned to the starting point at the beginning, Zhou Nan was puzzled: "I have traveled all over the land area, and I haven't found any trace of Dr. Qiao. Obviously, he may still be at sea..."

As soon as these words came out, the faces of several people in the team changed.

Especially Qiao Xiachu.

She's all bad.

"Huaiyan, I think—"

Before Qiao Xiachu finished speaking, Rong Huaiyan said, "I'll listen to you. I can arrange whatever you want."

In the current situation, no matter where you stay, there is no safe place.

As long as it can make Qiao Qiao feel at ease, he can do anything.

ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu's heart was full of guilt.

She couldn't ask others to follow her direction, but Rong Huaiyan was the only person she could ask for in this last world, and there was no one else.

So, she said to the people behind her: "You go to the refuge. When we passed by the refuge, you also saw that the mobile houses have not collapsed, and there should be nothing wrong."

When passing by the shelter, Rong Huaiyan entered it alone and carefully searched for Qiao Mobai, but unfortunately, to his disappointment, there was no trace of him.

"Sister, I want to go find brother with you."

Qiao Linmei didn't want to give up.

She also didn't believe that Qiao Mobai was fine, and he just disappeared.

Others also expressed their willingness to follow.

But Qiao Xiachu flatly refused.

She said: "Linmei, your injury is not completely healed, and there will be unpredictable dangers when entering the sea. In this case, you are not suitable for going to sea. And you, everyone is my comrade-in-arms. No, so, Linmei, you must lead them to the refuge, and when I find someone, I will join you."

Baoqing asked for Ying several times.

She said that she had adapted to the sea and could help her and Huaiyan in case of danger, but was firmly rejected by the couple.

In the end, Qiao Linmei nodded helplessly: "Okay, I will take everyone to the refuge to rest temporarily. You and your brother-in-law must return safely. Whether you find brother or not, you should be safe, okay?"