Chapter 231 - 240

Chapter 231 Mao Moping, The Bastard
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu followed them silently along the traces on the ground, and finally came to a large shed artificially built in the city.

throat.

Movement is heard ahead.

Mao Moping's curse also sounded.

"Trash, I can't do this well, what's the use of raising you?"

Some people seem to have insufficient batteries.

The fan was pulled over, but it couldn't be used.

Mao Moping was very angry.

He said coldly: "Ambush here, that woman will definitely come over, and then find a chance to pierce her protective clothing and poison her."

"Yes."

A group of people obeyed the command and acted.

Mao Moping directly carried Awang, lifted the plastic sheet outside, and got in.

This plastic shed was built by Lao You back then, and a lot of soil was filled inside, and the plastic was also brand new from a store in the city.

The red mist fell suddenly, and no one was in charge here.

But the red fog inside the greenhouse is obviously much lighter.

After Mao Moping went in, Erhei, Hu Guang, and several comrades lay motionless on the ground.

Except for Erhei and Hu Guang, the others had already lost their breath after being stabbed through the heart by Mao Moping.

The reason why he kept Erhei and Hu Guang was because they were obviously in a commanding position and should have a certain prestige in the dungeon, so he kept them.

After breaking through the dungeon, he planned to shoot the two of them personally in front of the whole city, that would be fun.

"You know, I caught another one of your people, look, just this guy, killed our commander, put on our hood, I caught him personally, took off the hood, just like you, A bunch of rookies!"

"He still fired at us, trying to avenge you, but unfortunately, he suffered a crushing defeat, a crushing defeat."

Mao Moping smiled smugly.

He was satisfied.

In the apocalypse, someone at the technology station made him unhappy and killed a few people, but he didn't feel the slightest bit.

But the feeling of catching people in the red mist is so exciting.

Especially when they caught Ngawang, they told him that his superiors had been poisoned, and he went mad to kill them, but they finally caught him.

Mao Moping witnessed the despair in Awang's eyes when his hood was taken off, and the people around him were laughing, not to mention how happy and fulfilled they were.

ADVERTISEMENT
As soon as he talked about the process, he babbled, like a blunt knife cutting flesh, irritating Erhei and Hu Guang severely.

Erhei wanted to kill him.

But he couldn't move anymore, and it was very difficult for him to stare, let alone shoot.

He looked at Mao Moping angrily.

"Hahaha, let me tell you a bigger surprise. There is a woman who called this Awang just now. She will be here soon. If we catch her later, we will definitely enjoy it. Don't worry."