Chapter 411 - 420

Chapter 411 Take Away Qiao Linmei
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
A wooden raft slowly approached Sifangyu.

Wu Qingya was extremely excited.

Finally home.

She also brought the group of bastards behind her.

It's just that Qiao Mobai is missing.

Ever since he entered their line of sight, he has been waiting for an opportunity to inquire about Qiao Mobai's whereabouts.

Qiao Mobai was scattered by the big waves.

She struggled for a long time before deciding to bring Qiao Linmei back to Tripod Star City.

Qiao Xiachu will definitely look for her younger brother. With her control over Qiao Mobai, once she finds him, she will definitely bring him to Sifangyu.

If Qiao Mobai died at sea, even if she went to sea, she might not be able to find her.

"Is this the Tripod Star City?" Bao Qing asked with a puzzled expression.

Qiao Linmei was also shocked.

It's also too big.

They have been traveling on the sea for so long, there is no other land except Wu Pingpo, but Sifangyu can't see the edge at all.

Zhou Nan is the most shocking.

He never thought that Wu Pingpo was not the last land, but a small island instead, and Sifangyu replaced Wu Pingpo...

What the hell, what went wrong.

Zhou Nan suppressed the surging emotions in his heart, looked at the three people around him, stretched out his hand to pull Qiao Linmei, and said in a low voice: "You must be careful, I suspect there is something wrong here."

ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Linmei smiled heartily.

She always didn't like to hide things in her heart, she said whatever she thought in her heart, since she believed in Wu Qingya, she wouldn't guard her against her.

Last time, when they were in Wu Pingpo refuge, several men robbed her of things. She fought with those people, and was almost rushed over by a group of them and trampled to death.

Wu Qingya rushed over regardless of life and death, and used her thin body to block in front of everyone. She was obviously very scared, and she was also very scared, but she never let go, she gritted her teeth and insisted on blocking the front...

That scene shocked her deeply.

Qiao Linmei seldom felt such a strong desire to protect, and it came from a person who radiated suspicion everywhere.

Therefore, she decided to trust Wu Qingya for once.

At such a time, what can Wu Qingya get from her?

She also died.

Nothing else.

Qiao Linmei didn't think that Wu Qingya had any purpose to approach her.

Zhou Nan looked helpless.

He could see that this girl was purely bewitched.

"Forget it, let's go together. Anyway, we have come to the last land, so let's enjoy the glory of Tripod Star City." Zhou Nan said.

Cauldron Star City has gathered the power of so many cities, it is impossible for it to develop at all.

He went to see and see.

Baoqing looked indifferent.

She had a simple idea, if she could find sister Qiao here, she would come here desperately.