Chapter 11 - 20

Chapter 11 Big Cooling Ahead Of Time
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
After Rong Huaiyan left, Qiao Xiachu studied the watch carefully.

This little thing is completely sealed, there is no place for the battery, there is only a button to move, and there is no other mystery, but as long as you press the dial, a steel needle will be ejected, and the steel needle can't see anything .

She flicked an apple lightly, and the apple instantly turned black.

Take back the steel needle, press it into the small hole, and the steel needle returns to its original state.

Portable, practical, and not easy to cause people to be vigilant.

Pretty good.

Qiao Xiachu likes it very much.

However, in order to test safety, she temporarily put the watch in the space.

Five days later, people on several floors near and far were waiting for supplies, but when the time came, there were still no ships or helicopters waiting for supplies.

Households were shouting from their windows.

"What's going on? Why are there no supplies?"

"Are we abandoned?"

"Help, I'm starving to death—"

"God, give me something to eat, I'm really starving to death."

"f**k, the entire Tianding has been reduced to outcasts, no one cares about our lives, right?"

Countless shouts, curses, complaints, and cries were heard endlessly.

The commotion is also wave after wave.

Finally, some people showed their talents, used the things at home, cobbled together a "boat" that could paddle, and then tried to carry out self-rescue activities.

Someone really left Tianding.

But it is unknown whether the person who leaves is alive or dead.

Those who stayed were hungry every day, drank dirty water, and couldn't even raise the energy to swear.

Qiao Xiachu flipped through the calendar and counted the days, there is still one month left, and the extreme freezing period is coming...

She keeps all her summer clothes in the space.

In order to save water on weekdays, if she can not take a shower, she does not wash. Laundry consumes a lot of water, which is even more uneconomical. Even if the clothes in the space are changed every day, they are enough for her to wear.

Therefore, she usually wears dirty clothes and throws them away.

There are a few sets of trousers and long sleeves for autumn.

The weather is still cool, so Qiao Xiachu plans to boil water and take a hot bath.

The home has a bathtub.

This water is not easy to use to irrigate the fields, and she also sealed the pipes in the house to stop bugs, and also blocked the stench from the pipes.

The bathtub, which was not popular at first, has played a great role.

After Qiao Xiachu finished washing, he gave Xiao Hei a good wash.

As for the water in the bathtub, she found a time at night and poured it directly into the smelly water outside.

In a blink of an eye, the time came to the end of the year.