Chapter 241 - 250

Chapter 241 Please Mr. Huang Turn Off The Self-Explosion System
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
"Then Mr. Huang, please turn off the self-explosion system of the technology station first." Qiao Xiachu said to Huang Ben.

Huang Ben took a deep breath.

He took a step, walked to a group of the most inconspicuous cabinets, opened the cabinet door, and then scanned his irises, there was a roar, and then he heard the sound of gasping.

Not long after, a set of pages appeared on the main console of the technology station, and a line of words appeared in red font: Warning, the self-explosion system has been shut down!

As soon as Qiao Xiachu saw this line of writing, she finally let go of her hanging heart.

She was secretly excited.

As long as the biggest crisis is resolved, others can make persistent efforts to clear all the crises of the technology station in one go.

Qiao Xiachu took out the remaining oranges and won Huang Ben's full trust in one breath. Under his one-stop operation, he even replaced Zhou Yingsheng's hand mask when he entered the technology station.

In this way, once Zhou Yingsheng returned to the technology station, he would not be able to re-enter.

Qiao Xiachu was very happy.

She said to Huang Ben: "I don't need anything, I just want to ask if there are any unnecessary gold and silver things here, and you can control the rest freely."

Huang Ben shut down the killing robot project that was being launched at the base, and all the technical personnel jumped up and down with excitement.

I like to be a robot, but it doesn't mean I like to build a killing machine.

Huang Ben was taken aback.

He has gold, and Mao Moping also likes such tacky things, so when recruiting personnel to enter the technology station, all kinds of rare treasures are applied for entry, as if hiding a big warehouse.

"There is this one, but it's useless..."

"Just leave it to me."

ADVERTISEMENT
Huang Ben couldn't help laughing.

She is really a girl, she actually likes such useless things, it would be more practical to change a few oranges, but thinking of her coming to the door with a bag of oranges in one go, her skill is really amazing, she should not be an ordinary girl .

He walked to a drawer, rummaged through it, and took out a key marked with the serial number of the room, and handed it to her, "I can't remember how much. If it's not enough, I still have 20 catties of gold over there." ..."

Of course, he hoarded gold because the project needed it.

"That's not necessary, Director Huang can keep it for himself." Qiao Xiachu couldn't help but said happily.

She accepted the key, and then said to Huang Ben: "Next, Mr. Lao Huang will deal with the residents on the second floor. Whether to go or stay, everything is up to Director Huang."

Huang Ben was stunned.

He doesn't like power struggles and has always been an honest man.

Unexpectedly, one day he would be able to stand at the pinnacle of power and be in charge of the life and death of a technology station.

"I believe you can handle it well." Qiao Xiachu said.

Huang Ben smiled.

This girl is really compelling.