Chapter 261 - 270

Chapter 261
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Rong Huaiyan and Qiao Xiachu had the same thoughts.

After Li Han and Wang Yao were injured, he especially didn't want to waste a drop of blood. Along the way, as long as he could waste a few more explosives, it would definitely not cost anyone.

Therefore, the whole road was almost bombed wildly, turning this area into a random cemetery.

Now it's just the last wave. After blasting He Danhong into the sky, they can call it a day and go back.

The two opened their hands left and right, frantically throwing bombs at the farm.

Rong Huaiyan is even more desperate.

He directly sacrificed the drone and started airdropping non-stop.

After some bombing, all the houses in the farm were blown up, and the hollows on the ground were also blown into a mess.

In this case, unless they dug the underground cave deeper than Feng'e City, it is basically impossible to survive...

"Let me throw a digging robot first, and then I'll scan it again." Qiao Xiachu said.

In case there were unexploded ammunition, they might have injured themselves.

Or don't take the risk.

Anyway, when they found Huang Ben last time, there were a lot of robots left, which were transformed into cleaning and labor-type ones by them. Huang Ben gave her a lot of them, and she quietly put them away.

This is where it comes in handy.

Qiao Xiachu threw two robots towards the ruins.

A hammer was installed in front of the robot, and it jingled and knocked all the way, rolling almost every corner. When it came back, Qiao Xiachu looked at the prompt on the tablet.

"Hey, there are still a group of people ahead..." Qiao Xiachu said.

On the flat screen, there are a group of thermal signals.

This is very wrong.

And the hole hasn't exploded?

Just when Qiao Xiachu and Rong Huaiyan were wondering, they suddenly saw swarms of wasps flying from the sky!

Maya.

Qiao Xiachu quickly took out the protective clothing from the space, threw it directly to Rong Huaiyan and said, "Quick, put it on."

A dense swarm of wasps.

How many beehives are there in captivity?

ADVERTISEMENT
The two were used to wearing protective clothing, and the speed was so fast that when the hornet rushed over, the two even put on their masks.

buzz buzz --

The wasps kept circling around them, swarming them several times, attacking desperately, and after not stinging anyone, they flew into the sky again.

They just don't want to give up.

A swarm of bees crashing and crashing.

People with intensive phobia will definitely get sick.

Densely, surrounding the two of them in a circle.

Although he had a protective suit, he couldn't resist being surrounded by them. Qiao Xiachu took out a flamethrower from the space and aimed at the wasp with fire.