Chapter 381 - 390

Chapter 381 Xie Honglin
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu held the man with one hand, it took a lot of effort to move him away, and propped him up with an umbrella to protect him from the rain.

When he stepped forward again, Qiao Xiachu burst into tears.

There is a deep hole in Qiao Linmei's back.

Bloody and bloody, bones can be seen...

It hurts badly.

Qiao Xiachu stretched out her hand, almost half-supporting Qiao Linmei's body, and sent her to lie down in the tent.

"Sister, sister—I, I seem to be dying—"

Qiao Linmei has a fever.

She started talking nonsense.

Qiao Xiachu's eyes were full of tears, her nose was sore, and her throat was also very sore.

She resisted, and said loudly: "What nonsense are you talking about? I am a doctor, and I am very skilled in medicine. How could you leave without my permission? It's a good idea!"

As she spoke, she quickly began to clean the wound for her.

The wood hit her back, smashing the flesh and blood of her entire back into a blur, and the bones were visible deep.

Whenever Qiao Xiachu moved her, she groaned in pain.

In desperation, she could only anesthetize her with one hand, and then began to clean the wound.

If it hadn't been for being too calm all the time, Qiao Xiachu wouldn't be able to make a move at all.

That's horrible.

She forcibly controlled it, and the hand holding the tweezers did not tremble.

ADVERTISEMENT
The cleaning work lasted for three hours, and when the bandages were finished, Qiao Xiachu was about to collapse.

Qiao Linmei's injury can't be cured by taking medicine alone.

Qiao Xiachu first gave her a skin test to confirm that she was not allergic to cephalosporins, so she was given cephalosporins directly.

I don't know if Qiao Linmei can survive.

Fortunately, the log did not break her spine.

In this case, as long as she survives the infection period, nothing will happen.

As soon as Qiao Xiachu came out, he found the man outside waking up slowly.

"Here, are you holding this umbrella for me?" the man asked.

Qiao Xiachu nodded and said to him, "Thank you for saving my sister. I have a set of my husband's clothes and a raincoat here. You can change them first."

At any rate, he was the benefactor who saved Qiao Linmei.

This little thing should be.

She took out the backpack from the tent, pretended to fetch something, and directly transferred a set of men's clothing and a raincoat from the space.

The man froze for a moment.

He silently said: "Thank you big sister."

Qiao Xiachu waved his hand and asked him to change his clothes. It is easy to catch a cold and get sick in this weather.

The man thanked again, and said, "My name is Xie Honglin, I wonder how your sister is doing?"

At that time, when he saw Qiao Linmei's back hurt, he was shocked.