Chapter 101 - 110

Chapter 101 Found A Notebook
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
The woman behind the bamboo curtain giggled again.

Like an old hen.

She was obviously unhappy, and her tone became more and more gloomy and cold: "Qiao Xiachu, it seems that you are toasting and not eating fine wine, and you don't want to cooperate with me. If this is the case, there is no nonsense. Just leave it alone and do it yourself Bar."

Boom.

Without further ado, Qiao Xiachu aimed at the woman with the bamboo curtain and shot directly at the forehead.

She is impatient.

This place is eerie.

She always felt that the longer she stayed, the more dangerous she would be.

Qiao Dongliu loved Liu Hexie so deeply, she kept pointing her gun at the woman, if he had been there, he would have appeared by now, and it would not have been so long since he was still hiding behind.

This doesn't fit his persona as an affectionate man.

But to Qiao Xiachu's astonishment, the bullet hit the bamboo curtain, and the woman behind the bamboo curtain also sank down with lightning speed and disappeared in that second.

There is a secret passage!

Qiao Xiachu held up and swept over.

There was a thick layer of fuel barrier on the floor, and nothing could be seen in the thermal sensor.

Boom.

The woman behind him shot her in the head.

Without further ado, Qiao Xiachu squatted down, aimed the gun at the maid, and shot her directly in the head.

The maid stared wide-eyed and opened her mouth. Before she could say a word, she just fell to the ground without even having time to utter a single note.

Qiao Xiachu swept across the house with the heat sensor again.

There are still people on the third floor!

ADVERTISEMENT
Without saying a word, she rushed upstairs.

An indescribable stench spread.

Qiao Xiachu instinctively realized that something was wrong, she took out a mask from the space, put it on directly on her body, put on a protective suit, and then raised the gun again.

Scanning the thermal sensor, there are still people inside.

Qiao Xiachu kicked open the closed door on the third floor.

Pooh.

A cloud of smoke rushed from inside.

If Qiao Xiachu hadn't been wearing a protective mask, she would have inhaled the smoke.

The little piggy that had been put down before staggered and shook in the smoke, and soon foamed at the mouth, fell to the ground, and died.

There is poisonous gas.

Qiao Xiachu's scalp was slightly numb.

In the last days, there is a heavy fog, and the pain of being surrounded by fog every day slowly gushes out from the depths of my heart again, which makes people feel very uncomfortable.

She resisted the bitterness and walked inside step by step.

This room is like the top ten torture scenes in the Qing Dynasty. There are all kinds of torture instruments, placed in rows, and electric chairs are placed in the core.